Chapter 15 : oh it's you....

Start from the beginning

"Changing the subject Kyra Are we?" He asked smirking.

I looked away gritting my teeth, "you didn't hear anything" I warned him.

He moved to show me his smug expression, "I don't think so, you know I have ears" he pointed at them.

I glared growling , "get out ! How did you even get inside my house and how can my mother allow a complete random guy straightaway to my
room?"

Now this was acceptable mummy?

Rishabh raised his arms in a surrender way, "leaving anyway don't worry you know you're like my little sister"

I gave him a fake agreeing with smile.

Ohh ho I'm so happy lalala this year's Rakhi list is going on increasing.

Ahhh...Why the hell people go on throwing at me this sister tag?

Do I give out some sister vibes?

Seeing my red, with anger boiling face.

He shifted back unsurely, I just wanted him to leave right this very instant, so I could go and hide my face and have my second embarrassing moment with only my presence.

"Your mother didn't send me alone, your brother is also here"

"Where's he!" I shouted.
Moving out of the room.

Leaning against the adjacent wall, sat squat with his tablet and his attention on it.
Was my oh so I'll always there for you sister. My brother Harsh.

He was little but that doesn't mean he would turn completely useless.

I'm gonna break that tablet or just hid it on the AC because this has too stop and Rishabh had to leave. I was giving him the chance to just vanish up like stains on shirts when you use Vanish Trust Pink, Forget stains(slogan sorry I know literally all the slogans)

I looked down at my brother and silently from the back waved an imaginary goodbye to Rishabh but but for some stupid reason he still followed me.

"Get up!" I ordered in my sister tone.

Harsh faced up with his brown curly hair falling on his eyes he didn't push it back like usually he did, instead of he made that puppy eyes look so that he looked more adorable, "5 mins more di (sister)"

Oh damn it, I shielded my eyes, "you can't use it on me"

He mumbled, making his childish tone more childish, " Rakhi present -

Oh here Rakhi is again
Rakhi. Rakhi. Rakhi.
Okay it's time to change my religion I guess.

"For your Rakhi present I'm collecting the money"

Oh hell no he only gets 30 rupees.

I turned around sighing I was forgetting he was my brother.

Rishabh stood there watching us with a smile, "he's cute"

I pressed my lips, "Rishabh what did I say just leave.."

"You're such a nice host Kyra ," He said sarcastically " I came here to ask Danish Maths Register because you took it and forgot that it belongs to someone else,"

"Oh I-" I thought for a while yes I took it almost a month ago. I nodded, "I'm bringing it, you stay here this time,"

yeah that's fine a distraction.