Epilogue and Credits

"So yeah. Many things happened after the biggest victory Aurora and Shadow had ever seen and been in.

First of all, they formed the Dimensional Artifacts Council and agreed to meet every three months in the No Zone to make sure everything was in check and they would make sure no mischief was happening in their homes. Which probably will happen, but that'll be a story for another day.

Second, there was Amy's funeral. Everyone on the good and neutral side of this story was there, and it was quiet and peaceful. Aurora kept her mother's hammer with her in case of use, and family heirloom.

Third, Rouge and Knuckles got married. Shadow walked the bride down the aisle, Aurora was one of her bridesmaids, Sora was the maid of honor, Sonic and Tails were Knuckles' best men, Ember was the ring bearer, Rosebell decorated the entire party with roses and wildflowers since there were no flower girls, Belle and Stitches guarded the entrance, Sally planned the entire reception, DJ James (DJ hedgehog) played the music, Silver performed the ceremony, Queen Blaze and her kids watched along with Zooey, Sticks, and many other people. Marine, Bliss, Blitz, and Aster did the fireworks. Sprites were also invited to spruce things up! They upped the beats, lit the night sky even more, and found a way to make the glitter fall from the sky for one whole hour! That's all I'm going to tell you about the wedding, there is too much to tell. Blitz and Aster vanished after the party was over.

Off-topic. What happened next was Aurora moved back to Hedgehog Village, and her new friends from the Acorn Resistance stayed with her as loyal Acorn Ambassadors. Even Itzy!

Also, a couple of relationships were formed. Aurora and Shadow were together sort've under Sonic's scary supervision until they tied the knot later on. Sonic and Sally started dating, Ember and Rosebell also got married, and Zooey gave birth to a son; and a daughter a few years later."

"That's us, Caitlyn!" a fox nudged his twin-tailed sister excitedly. She only gave off a shy smile through her long side-to-side bangs and whispered, "Yes, I suppose she is talking about us Dustin." A purple and pink shaded hedgehog laid his hand on her shoulder, and gave her a calming grin. In his other hand were strings and a golden ring. His little sprite friend and Itzy were helping him weave parts of the dreamcatcher together.
   "Nice job, Nova." she whispered. "Thanks." Nova answered while smiling.

"Hey, you're not the only stars around here!" a grey hedgehog waved to both the foxes. "All of our parents kicked butt to restore the balance of all our worlds!"

"You're lucky your dad is the ultimate lifeform!"

The teacher (who was a bat) in front of the class says, "That is right Zane." The other adult (meerkat) in the room added, "That's how we gained such a good partnership with the Sol Dimension, and now that Bliss has been wed and crowned, while her little sister Aithne watches over the Sol emeralds over there."

"Oh how romantic." a pink hedgehog sarcastically taunted. "Too bad boys have become bigger cowards these days. Not so charming anymore."

All the guys glared at her.

"Maybe so, maybe not Piper." a female pink bat with shoulder-long locks fluttered her eyelashes at Zane. "But I can think of one man that's too shy to come out and say 'hello'."

Zane blushed and rolled his eyes. "Ruby, I'm gonna tell you this one. More. Time: I'm not on the market! A hedgehog's gotta stay free, you know."

Ruby got up and placed her hands on Zane's table. "Are you sure? You always rave about this other woman named Speckle, who I believe was Piers and Frost's kid? Besides, you look cute and handsome when you prove yourself strong and lonely."

"Oh, won't you stop flirting with him, Ruby?" a young coal black wolf stood between Zane and Ruby with his twin brother. "Yeah, gross." "Thank you!" Zane mouthed in their direction. 

"My affections for Zaney are none of your business, Cobble and Ash."

"It's Cobblestone and Ashton!" the lighter gray-furred brother corrected. Itzy squeaked in agreement.

"Alright, that's enough guys!" The teacher clapped her hands as the guest waited patiently in her place. "It's time for Cora to go. Are there any other questions you'd like to ask her before everyone's dismissed?"

"I got one. Whatever happened to Shard the Meerkat? Where did she go?"

Cora laughed, and said, "She has embarked on a new journey, Nova. Perhaps you two will meet someday."

"Where did Blitz and Aster go?"

"Will we ever get to meet them?"

"I think that's something to ask Sora here." Cora's teal-colored slits for eyes glimmered as she got ready to leave.

Everyone said their goodbyes and left the classroom after Cora.
——————————
This is where the story ends. If you guys want me to add an extra to show all the new characters including the next-gen, let me know. But for now, this will be the last of my shadora work. Remember, the shadora shipping itself belongs to E-Vay, and the Boom characters belong to SEGA. Tell me what you thought of the story in the comments. Thank you guys for reading, and voting! I love you all! 🙂💖
Shard the Meerkat - belongs to me
Ember the Wolf - belongs to DrakeTheHybrid
Frost the Wolf - belongs to DrakeTheHybrid
Rosebell the Wolf - belongs to DrakeTheHybrid
Sora the Bat - belongs to Mlp102
Piers the Hedgefox - belongs to me
Saphire Bridge - anguianostephanie
Menace - belongs to a friend named Alex
Ashton and Cobblestone - belong to DrakeTheHybrid
Ruby (Rouge and Knuckles' kid) - belongs to me
Piper, Zane, and Nova - belongs to E-Vay
Blitz and Aster - belongs to E-Vay
Itzy/Volt (sprite) - belongs to SEGA (I only altered his persona for the sake of this story)
Dustin and Caitlynn - belongs to me
Bliss the Hedgecat - belongs to Bliss-The-Hedgehog Bliss-The-Hedgehog2
Princess Aithne - belongs to Bliss-The-Hedgehog Bliss-The-Hedgehog2