Small Mental Crisis

Normal POV~

"Look at you, grown up and all," Akefia stated, messing with the teenager's hair, Heba swatted his hand away.

"Hey, it took me a while to fix my hair in the morning, please don't ruin it," Heba said, hoping his hair wasn't messed up.

"Kid, it was sticking up in random places even before I messed it up even more, it'll be fine."

"What, I'm not a kid anymore."

"To be fair, you're practically a year old."

"That's beside the point." Heba and Akefia kept conversing, arguing whether or not Heba was still a kid or not. Marik strolled over to Atem, who was sitting there sipping water.

"How's the oh so mighty Pharaoh with super sperm that knocked up his boyfriend? Why are you so quiet?" Marik asked, Atem gave him an unimpressed look.

"Super sperm? Are you serious?" Marik chuckled and nodded.

"Yes, now answer my question."

"I'm thinking-"

"Oh, that's never good."

"Shut up and let me talk. Anyway, I'm thinking of traveling to France with Yami, Heba'll tag along too,"

"Oh, that sounds great. Why don't you just do it?" Marik asked, his goofy posture slowly going away. Atem found that a bit strange, usually Marik would be making fun of every single sentence he said, twist them into a funny way.

"I can't think of a way on how to say, 'I want to get married to you.'"

"Holy shit! Can I be the flower girl?!" Everyone's head snapped towards them, and Atem slapped Marik over the head.

"Ouch!"

"Marik, don't say that out loud in a room full of men." Akefia chastised.

"No, you don't understand! Our Pharaoh wants to get married!"

"I thought... Father and Mother were already married?" Heba confusedly spoke up.

"What gave you that idea?" Atem curiously asked, last time he checked, he wasn't wearing a ring, nor was Yami.

"Well, all those kids at the playground said their parents were married, that's how they got here. And I also felt the powerful bond in the womb. Hence, I thought that you two were married." An awkward silence filled the room. That was not expected.

"Atem, I think Heba just condemned you two together from the womb."

"Wouldn't be surprised if he even tied our souls together, not like I would be complaining or anything." Heba chuckled and smiled.

"Can I help by making the rings?"

"I already made my ring, I'm still trying to design Yami's, you could help with that."

"Awesome! Let me just take a look at my mother's memories-"

"Woah, whoa, kid! Privacy invasion!" Akefia scolded.

"Look who's talking." Marik smugly commented.

"Marik, I only did that once with you. That mix-tape wasn't even that good anyway."

"What do you mean! It was amaze-balls!"

"No... it really wasn't..."

"Mom like sapphires!" Heba randomly exclaimed, making a picture of a sapphire appear from his hand.

"Heba, we know what a sapphire is, son." Heba's cheeks turned a light pink as he cleared his throat.

"Just making sure."