In the incubus's house

Normal POV~

"You think they will wake up soon?" Owen asked, shifting in his seat a bit. The demon was sitting with his fist pressed against his cheek, watching Yami sleeping on the, a bit to big, bed.

"Yeah, like in a few minutes or so." Jake assured, yawning behind his hand. The reincarnation was gently stroking tri-colored hair, making sure to keep the other pale boy calm in his sleep.

"Splendid to hear," Owen said, sipping a bit of tea. "But shouldn't you be checking the others? I'm pretty sure they'll wake up too." Jake looked up from his hostage.

"I'm a bit busy taking care of my beloved. Would you mind if you do that?"

"Yeah I do, I should be the one watching over him." Owen argued, placing his teacup on the table beside him. Jake sighed, he didn't want to argue right now with the incubus, he just wants Yami to wake up to kiss and cuddle him.

"If you do, I'll let you take him first," Jake said, rolling his eyes when Owen's eyes sparkled with interest.

"That seems intriguing, fine I'll do it," Owen said as he walked towards the two, he then patted Jake's shoulder and kissed Yami's forehead. The demon afterwards walked out of the room. Jake sighed in relief and snuggled Yami's sleeping form more into him, he felt at ease when Yami was with him. What had the pale boy found in the Pharaoh that made him fall in love with him? The Pharaoh was a bad boy, someone whom you shouldn't mess with in school, how could this sweet boy ever get with someone like that?

Jake fully knew the pale man was the reincarnation of the Pharaoh, but, that didn't necessarily mean he had to get with him. Just look at him and Owen, he was the reincarnation of the demon, but they hated each other and only wanted one person, so they weren't together. Jake sighed once more and looked down on the younger man, seeing innocence. He knew that he was a bad guy, but he never chose to be a bad guy, life forced it on him. His father was a drug addict and his mother an alcoholic, he was an intelligent kid that just ran away when he was twelve.

He stole money from his parents and lived a life full of hatred and dangerous activities, but then Anzu and Téa found him, they took him in with them to put his intelligence to use, so he did. And here he was now. Maybe if he was a good guy, just maybe, Yami would love him.

But that would be boring, it was way more fun to be a villain than a good guy. Yet, Yami would admire him.

"Now, now, Jake. Stop acting like a lovesick teenager and focus on your target. Yami is yours to take, so stop acting like you're his prey and act like his predator." Jake growled, slapping himself with his free hand. A whine helped him get out of his trance and he looked down again, Yami was waking up. Crimson, with a touch of amethyst, eyes came into view when pale lids opened, they groggily scanned the room before landing on Jake. It took Yami a few minutes to process everything until it clicked, he was kidnapped by Owen and brought here, Jake was sitting in bed with him as he continued stroking his hair. Yami jumped in surprise.

"There, there. I'm just stroking your hair, you don't need to worry." Jake cooed in his ear, Yami shivered and glared at the brunet.

"Not to worry? The last time I saw your face was when you attempted to rape me! Why shouldn't I worry!" Yami exclaimed, narrowing his eyes more.

"Forgive me, I have a low temper when I don't get what I want. But I don't just want you, I love you." Jake apologized, holding Yami's chin and leaning forward a bit. The shorter man turned his head away quickly.

"Where's Atem?" He asked, not turning his head anymore. Jake raised an eyebrow.

"Where he is and where he will always be?" Jake responded.

"Where?" Yami asked louder this time, Jake rolled his eyes and pushed up his glasses.

"With-" Just then, Owen burst in the room.

"You didn't tell me he was awake!" Owen scolded, Jake once more rolled his eyes.

"Why would I? You never told me to do such thing." Jake stated, smirking when Owen's face fumed.

"I was actually contemplating on being nice to you the whole day! I guess not." Owen yelled, crossing his arms and glaring at his reincarnation. Though his eyes averted to Yami's figure after a few seconds. They stared at each other, one set of eyes full of lust and the other full of angry hatred.

"Wow, I'm kind of enjoying the view of you in your pajamas." Owen complemented, looking at him up and down. Yami's glare towards Owen increased. Yami hated them both, yet he hated Owen more. He had used him for sexual pleasures and locked him away in a cell with his lover, barely gave them any food. The incubus basically kidnapped and raped him, that was not a forgivable thing!

"Enough of this crap, I'm going to find Atem," Yami said, removing Jake's hand from his head and placing it on the pillow. He then started to walk out. Owen stopped him by grabbing his waist.

"Ah, ah, ah, you can't go just like that." It was Yami's turn to roll his eyes.

"I can, just watch me," Yami said, about to walk away once more. Owen was quicker and pinned him to the side of the bed, Yami's knees bent as he did so. Yami squirmed under his touch and threw his head from side to side.

"Gods, you're thinner than before," Owen remarked, glancing at Jake to see him staring at them sternly. The demon leaned down to the pale boy's ear. "And I find that sexy.". That sentence made Yami squirm more, he decided it was time to call for help. He was just too weak.

"Atem! Atem, help-" The pale man was silenced by a forced kiss from Owen. Jake decided to leave them alone for a while and check on the others, especially on Atem. He'll need to restrain him if he wanted to have time with the reincarnation. Who knows? Maybe he'll allow him to watch...

To Be Continued~

________________________

Hello! I'm back with another chapter! My lord that sounded better in my head... Anyway, how was your day? I'm alright, summer right now is boring and my friends don't really hang out with me. But I'm okay with that because I can spend the day reading fanfiction. So, I have the plot settled, and I'm a little scared by how it'll turn out, maybe comment some suggestions? Please and thank you. Next chapter, "Why do you always need to come back!?". That's my life in a nutshell.

See you in the next chapter?

Saiyan Duelist

Reunited [Book three]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें