Marik's visions are correct

Mentions of sexual assault in this chapter, just a warning.

Normal POV~

"Owen, is it necessary to tie my feet to the bed?" The pale man asked, playing with the meal the demon made for him.

"Of course, I'm just making sure you are safe," Owen said, laying next to him.

"By tying me up?" The incubus nodded.

"Yes, now eat, you haven't eaten ever since we came here." Yami took the food in his fork and ate it, feeling a bit weird.

"Did you add something to this? I feel dizzy..." The pale man asked, gripping Owen's arm. Owen just smiled gently.

"Don't worry about that, just eat." Yami hesitated, but he continued to eat for he feared what Owen would do If he didn't.

"Do you want to sleep?" The demon asked, taking the plate from the pale hands and placing it on the counter.

"Yes, I feel so dizzy." Just then, the pale man fell asleep. The incubus smirked and stroked his hair.

"Whenever I chant the magic words, you will be under my control and you will do as I say..."

"Just know that I'm doing this because I love you, and I want you to love me back."

***

"So, Yami was kidnapped again?" Malik questioned. Anzu and Téa nodded.

"And what was Atem doing when that happened?!" Bakura exclaimed, glaring at the former Pharaoh.

"He was unconscious, Owen threw him at the wall and knocked him out," Jake explained, crossing his arms. They all turned to him, surprised.

"What is he doing here?" Bakura asked.

"As much as I hate to say this, he is on our side now. If he does something, I'll make sure to stop him." Atem cleared, the others hesitated and were not really okay with that, but they trusted the former Pharaoh.

"Wait a minute, if Jake is here and not with Owen... Then my visions are correct! We need to find him before he gets controlled and goes against your will, Pharaoh!" Atem walked towards the seer and placed his hands on his shoulders.

"Tell me, where did you see him?" Atem asked calmly, he had to know where his beloved was and quick.

"A tall stone building, no trees, and bushes surrounding it close so it's around here. The building was old and was probably a house of six." The former Pharaoh nodded and released him.

"All right. What did you do to locate us?"

"Yami's faint strawberry smell helped us track you down, and your cinnamon smell too," Akefia said, smelling the air.

"It was a good strategy, but it was driving Marik crazy," Malik said, sighing afterward.

"Okay then, let's split up, when we find that building, scream loud, like really loud, got it?" Téa said, they all nodded.

"Scream like Bloody Mary," Anzu said, then they all went their separate ways.

***

"Oh, fuck! Yami!" Owen exclaimed, clenching the pale man's hair. This was absolutely worth it, even though Yami wasn't sucking him off willingly, it was super worth it. Gods, the Pharaoh was one lucky person, he had someone that could put their mouth to use. Meanwhile, Yami was crying, he didn't like this at all, he hated the taste of the demon's semen, he hated the incubus for kidnapping him, and he hated Jake for bringing him back here.