Confirmed

"Guys!" He panted, they all turned to face him.

Normal POV~

"Yami! Are you alright?! Where are your clothes?" Yami smiled in relief as he saw his lover running to him. He wanted to run toward him as well, but his foot was injured and he would trip.

"I am now since you guys are here, my foot is sprained but I'll be alright. And about my clothes, I think Owen still has them... We must hurry, however. Owen could realize I'm gone in any second!" Yami warned, taking Atem's hand to steady himself.

"I agree, let's go now. And I mean now." Jake said, watching the window open with narrowing eyes.

"Jake? What are you-"

"I'll tell you later, Yami, right now we need to go. Hop on my back." Yami nodded and wrapped his legs around Atem's waist and wrapped his arms around his neck.

"Fuck! Run!" Akefia exclaimed, noticing Owen on the front step.

"What the...?" At that moment, they all ran.

"Hey! Come back here! Give me back my Yami!" Owen exclaimed, opening his palm.

"Oh no, it's going to happen..." Marik muttered, noting a glow in the incubus's palm.

"Woah! Atem!" Yami shouted, gripping his shoulder. The former Pharaoh turned around and held onto his wrists. Yami's eyes kept on glowing white and he was being pulled back. Jake came into action and gripped his arms.

"Jake! What do you think you're doing?! Why are you on their side?!" Owen exclaimed, growling as he tried to pull Yami back to him.

"I don't want to be the bad guy anymore! It's wrong and we always lose in the end! I know what I'm doing!" Jake answered. His arms felt like they were going to fall off.

"Here! We'll help!" Bakura exclaimed, grabbing Yami's arms with Malik and the others. Yami smiled at them. It hurt being pulled with force, but he resisted to scream and instead bit his lip.

"Pull!" Atem shouted, they all nodded and suddenly the force stopped. They were all on the floor with Yami on top of them, panting. Atem and Jake immediately stood up and hugged the pale man, who was smiling.

"Thank you guys," Yami panted, smiling the best he could, his eyes closed shut. In the distance, they heard Owen scream.

"NO! YOU GUYS DID IT! YOU TRIGGERED IT! YOU FOOLS! YOU TOOK HIM AWAY FROM ME! NOW I CAN'T CONTAIN IT ANYMORE! YOU IDIOTS!" Yami snapped his eyes open and looked at the screaming incubus. The color drained from him when he realized what was happening. Owen needed him to control that demon in him, his merciless side...

"Yami? What's wrong?"Atem asked, Yami shook in fear.

"W-We have to go. N-Now... Before h-he turns darker than h-he already is." Atem nodded quickly, hearing how terrified Yami sounded triggered his overprotective button on and he nodded at the others. They nodded as well and began to run.

While they ran, they heard Owen's deafening scream.

"Pharaoh, do you think you can make a portal?!" Seth exclaimed, covering his eyes from the wind. No one even cared to question when they got here.

"I'm not sure! I've weakened a lot for a spell like that!" Atem responded. Yami was on his back holding on for dear life, literally.

"Well then try! If you don't then we'll probably all die!" Yami cried, wiping away his tears. Atem gasped, Yami was crying, he was crying because of fear. His growl couldn't be heard over the scream Owen was doing. He'll try, for Yami.

Coming to a stop, he held out his hands and chanted a spell. The portal was small, but if maybe if he just forced the magic out of him... he could make it bigger... Out of the blue a smaller hand pressed to the back of his hand and released some power, the portal became a bit bigger.

"Get in!" Yami shouted to the others, terrified when Owen stopped screaming. Malik and Bakura went in, then their past selves did, after that, Seto and Téa entered.

"You won't get away from me, I'm stronger than before!" The incubus roared. Atem and Yami turned their head and saw Owen standing a few minutes away from them. After Anzu got in, Owen reached them.

"Stay home! We'll handle this!" Atem commanded.

"No! Let us help-" Before they could say anything else, the portal shut and they were gone. The darker side of Owen smirked. In this form, the demon's eyes were red, his wings were larger, he was more muscular, and his hair was slightly spiked. Atem glared at the demon in front of him while Yami was cowering behind his back, crying silent tears of fear. Jake swallowed his fear and stood up straight at his past self, even though he was a being of light, he was much like a being of Dark.

"Oh, look at that. My three favorite people in this world. The traitor, the knight in shining armor, and the damsel in distress." Owen cooed, folding his wings a bit.

"Even though you three are my favorite, I must do this." Before any of them could react, Owen lifted Yami off the floor and brought him towards him. Yami screamed as his eyes glowed a bright white, he decided to shut them. Owen smirked at his success.

"You bastard! What are you doing to him?!" Jake and Atem exclaimed. When they tried to attack the incubus, Owen opened his mouth to speak.

"Stop them!" Yami opened his eyes and made them kneel.

"What else shall I do?" Yami questioned. The demon laughed and shook his head.

"Kill the Pharaoh, I'll take care of the traitor." The pale man nodded and walked over to Jake and his lover.

"Yami, you're not in your right senses, he's controlling you! You wouldn't want to kill anyone!" Atem stated, failing to stand up.

"My owner isn't controlling me! Now, fight!"

"You'd never want Owen as an owner! You don't even want to be a possession!"

"Be quiet! Just make the first move, or I will." Atem took a shaky breath.

"I will not fight you."

To Be Continued~

_______________________

Hello! How are you guys? I'm doing splendidly! But, I'm a little sad that school is about to start in a week. Who created school and what were they on when they decided that? Jk, they did it for educational purposes... Well, I'm going to cut myself short and say the next chapter, "The last straw." If you're wondering, no, the story is not finished yet after they-

See ya in the next chapter?

Saiyan Duelist