Guilty Darks

Normal POV~

Playing around with his magic, Pharaoh Atem walked around the after-life with his gaze straight ahead. He was bored and he decided to walk and play with his magic, honestly, he was sort of grumpy, maybe because he didn't know what was going on in the real world. Or maybe because he was starting to get lazy and his magic wanted to do something exciting. Or at least he did.

Atem immediately regretted closing his eyes, an image appeared in his head, an image that continued to haunt him. It was an image of his beloved Yami, absolutely terrified and scared. Atem sighed and sat down on a rock, he crossed his leg over the other and rested his cheek onto the hand resting on his left thigh. The former Pharaoh thought about the last time he saw his Yami, his beloved, his lover, his life. He could still hear that scream of his name passing his lover's lips before he heard nothing else, he just woke up here and realized it had worked. The monster was gone.

Atem barely had time to move when suddenly two bodies jumped on him, knocking him out from the rock, he groaned and opened his eyes. Recognizing the faces of his two friends.

"Hey, Pharaoh! What are you doing?" Marik asked, Atem wondered how the bloody hell these two were okay, shouldn't they be suffering like he was?

"Oh, I was simply enjoying nature and sitting on this rock over here. What do you think I was doing!? I was thinking of the love of my life!" Atem exclaimed, standing up faster than light itself, if possible.

"Woah! Chill! We're sorry for interrupting!" Akefia said as quick as possible, standing up with Marik. Atem sat back down on the rock and placed his hands on his head. A silence began around the three, it was awkward and everyone, excluding Atem, wanted to break the silence. When Marik was about to break the silence, Atem's shoulders started to shake sort of violently. Marik and Akefia took a small step back, not wanting to startle their Pharaoh.

"P-Pharaoh? Are you okay?" Atem shook his head and dug the palms of his hands into his eyes.

"Our two year anniversary of being together wa-was supposed to be in two months," Atem's voice broke slightly and he felt this familiar feeling of guilt and sadness. The other two stared at Atem sadly, this was the fifth time their Pharaoh willingly cried in front of them, it was slightly weird at first, seeing their Pharaoh cry, Their Pharaoh didn't shed even the slightest of tears all throughout the time they knew each other, except that one time when he had lost his beloved to a Shadow duel, however, it was still weird. But, they couldn't deny that their Pharaoh was also human, he had emotions, he wasn't heartless.

As for Marik and Akefia, it was practically normal for them to cry, in their early summers, they let their emotions flow, the twosome had lost a lot back then. Though they had to admit, neither of them even shed a tear when they had been with their Pharaoh, they almost felt emotionless. Yet, their reincarnations became a part of their life when they least expected it.

Okay, that thought stung them. Stung them with guilt. Sitting with their companion, they began crying as well, showing their best friend he wasn't alone.

***

'What did Téa want to tell me?' Anzu thought as she laid on her back on a couch. Anzu was so curious on knowing that answer, unfortunately, she had died before she could hear her reincarnation continue that sentence. Her curiosity about that grew on every day that she had forgotten about her main goal: having Pharaoh Atem all to herself. Apparently, Anzu's plan backfired again and the 'untouchable' reincarnations went back to the present and did not disappear. However, for them to be back there, the elders had to kill themselves.

'How pathetic, that weakling reincarnation OF a Pharaoh does not deserve the royal. I do. Yami should've killed himself, but no, he probably watched as my Pharaoh sacrificed himself for him. Unlike that worthless rubbish, I would've killed myself to be with him. Luckily I am so I can just win his love, easy, comfort him and give him my love' Anzu mused. She then frowned because the voice in her head did not sound that vicious like it normally did. What?

"I'll win his love later, right now I need to think of what Téa could've told me," Anzu said to herself out loud and sat up, letting her mind think of things Téa couldn't tell her.

"Oh, shit! I need to get food! I'm starving!" Anzu exclaimed, jumping out of the couch and running to her kitchen.

***

"It's odd, love, I've never experienced love," A blond said. She had been walking around the place Seth was walking, they made friendly chat and talked about their life. Seth knew he shouldn't give out such information, but really, why not?

"Did you not love your family or anyone in that category?" Seth questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"Nah, my mother was an alcoholic and my father left, I pretty much died in a car accident when I was sixteen because of my mother crashing," She said, chuckling slightly.

"Anyway, tell me how love felt, Seth," Asked the blond, Seth sighed and nodded.

"Love felt sublime, awfully good. It was a feeling you would not want to let go of. Honestly, I wish you got to experience the feeling." Seth shortly explained, the girl still beamed at that small explanation.

"It sounds awesome! Hopefully, someone loves me in this place!" She happily shouted.

"Yeah, good luck on that." Seth said without emotion as best as he could, the girl seemed to be in the clouds and didn't notice his slight change of voice.

"Thank you, Seth!" The blond haired teenager exclaimed. Seth scratched his neck and nodded.

"You're welcome- uhh..." Seth stopped for a moment, seeing as he didn't know the name of the girl sitting beside him.

"The name's Audrey," Audrey said, standing up. Seth slightly smiled.

"I guess I'll see you around, Audrey, for now, I need to leave."

"Goodbye, Seth!" Audrey yelled as she ran away, waving back at him.

"Farewell, Audrey!" Seth yelled back.

***

"A new threat is coming, they need them!"

"Stop yelling! I know they do! I'm just going to send them in one place, then send them to their rightful reincarnation!"

"Well hurry up! Who knows when it will come!"

"I'm trying! Just give me one more second!"

"And... done."

***

"The bloody hell are you doing here!?" Atem questioned, pointing a finger at Anzu.

"Hello to you too, Pharaoh. Yeah, I'm having a nice time, how about you? Oh yeah, I love you too." Anzu said, Atem glared at her and made a disgusted face.

"Stop arguing! You guys seem like children!" Seth scolded.

"I'm not a child!" Atem exclaimed. This was part of seeing the bitch that caused them to get here in the first place. If she didn't do this, Atem could've been cuddling up to Yami right now. He was angry, who brought her here and why.

"You're acting like one!"

"Guys, let's calm-" Marik tried, but they continued arguing.

"Like hell, I'm acting like a child!" Atem screamed, Anzu crossed her arms.

"How about you shut up and kiss me?" Anzu asked, Atem turned to face her.

"Kiss my a-" Before Atem could continue that sentence, a blinding light shined upon them.

To Be Continued~

___________________________

Hi! I'm pretty sure this is a good enough chapter. I'm sorry for being sort of late, I was having family time, so yeah... At least I made it! How was your day today? Mine was okay. How was the chapter? Hope it was good enough for you. But, the darks have gone through some hard things. Sorry about that, hopefully, the next chapter will make up for it. "Reunited" That moment when the title was mentioned. ^w^

See you in the next chapter?

Saiyan Duelist