Graduating and moving out

Normal POV~ -The following Wednesday-

A/N- So there are no plot holes, I'm going to summarize this quickly... With a Flashback!

-Flashback- Four days ago-

"Wait, so we're all going to live together?" Bakura questioned. Currently, all the living Darks and Lights, excluding Seth and Seto and Anzu and Téa, were sitting in one room, thinking about places they should live. Of course, they could ask Seto to live with them, but they certainly needed space. Yami, Bakura, and Malik were in good terms with Téa, but with Anzu, so-so. Anzu hates them, and they hate her back.

They were rather stumped, but Atem immediately thought of an idea.

"Precisely, I know this abandoned house that consists of seven rooms with a bathroom in each, it's probably haunted by spirits or ghosts but we'll handle them," Atem assured, crossing his arms.

"The house by Thompson street?" The former Pharaoh nodded.

"So, when do we start packing?"

"Oh, I don't know, maybe we should all start now?"

***

"Atem?" Yami suddenly asked, putting the last of his books into a box. The tanned man hummed in response.

"Could we pick up some food on the way to the other house? I'm rather craving fast food."

"Yami, are you feeling alright? You're eating so much?" Atem questioned, watching Yami whine.

"I don't know, I'm just so hungry. Can we please get some food?" Raising an eyebrow, the former Pharaoh nodded and walked up to his lover. He placed a hand on his forehead and shook his head, it was not hot nor too cold, just normal. Then he placed two fingers on the heart, feeling it beat at a normal pace.

"Um, Até, what are you doing?"

"I'm checking for any symptoms, you feel perfectly fine, your heart is in perfect condition." The tanned man unbuttoned the white shirt and looked at the familiar body, it looked the same as always, gorgeous and snow pale, but wait... his chest area was swollen just a bit? Atem was stunned, what was going on?

"I-Is something happening to me?" Yami fearfully asked as he stared at his own upper body.

"I don't know, maybe you didn't finish puberty?" Atem suggested, setting two fingers on the pale abdomen.

"Nothing seems to be going on, maybe you're just really, really hungry. But that doesn't explain why your chest is swollen."

"I could visit a doctor?"

"As much as I would like that, doctors are sometimes correct, but not always. We should wait for a bit, maybe it's nothing." Atem smirked and kissed him.

"I'm randomly horny right now," Yami giggled and smiled.

"Well, you better keep your dick in your pants for a while, I'm not going to give you a blowjob every day."

"You do things to me, Yami, please?" Yami blushed and shook his head.

"No, we can't. We still need to pack your clothes, and Oreo's toys and food."

"Mhmm," The tanned man leaned forward and nipped at Yami's neck, making Yami gasp, Atem then pushed a hand inside of Yami's pants and took a firm grip on his ass. Yami moaned and blushed harder.

"F-Fine, just don't make me come." Yami let out a groan when a long finger was suddenly inside of him.

"Deal." The tanned man whispered, gently thrusting his digit.