Of strawberries and cinnamon

Normal POV~

"I-I won't let you torment me... You can't make me believe what you're saying..." Yami's eyes widened and he looked at Owen.

"What?" Owen opened his eyes, which were a deep black, and charged at the defenseless pale man.

"Owen! What are you-" Jake stopped talking to cover his neck, something Owen summoned was choking him.

"Don't you dare intervene in this, Jake! You've done that long enough!" Owen shouted, glaring daggers at him.

"Get away from him, you demon!" Atem exclaimed, standing up and running to the demon. Owen looked at him and at that moment Atem was thrown to the wall with a groan.

"Owen, listen to me, let's talk about this! You don't need to-" The pale man was silenced with a kiss from the incubus.

"You listen to me, you pale human, nothing will keep you and me apart, because I'm taking you with me." Owen whispered against pinkish lips, Yami moved his head to the left when Owen's long tail touched his cheek.

"As for you two, learn to live without him, because he is mine. MINE!" Owen screamed, blasting them both with a spell. The blast caused Jake to hit his back on the side of the bed and Atem to hit his skull on the brick wall, making it bleed.

"Atem! No!" Yami screamed, trying to get out of Owen's grip. But Owen's tail wrapped around both his wrists and didn't let go.

"Let's go, my human. We can't miss our big day..." Yami cried in pain, the grip of the tail felt like wires. Jake lifted his hand tiredly and tried to attack Owen, yet the demon dodged the attack.

"Have fun!" The demon laughed, waving at Jake and Atem's unconscious body.

Before disappearing with the incubus, two drops of the pale man's blood fell onto the stone floor.

"Shit! Where did he go!" Jake exclaimed, his head rolling to the side before falling completely asleep.

***

"Wake up! Wake up! Come on Atem! Where is my friend!" Atem slowly opened his eyes, he groaned when a hand slapped his cheek too many times, there must be a bruise there.

"What?" Téa gasped in relief and sighed.

"Concussion, a blow to the head. Where's Yami?" Atem raised an eyebrow before growling.

"That damn incubus took him! I must find him before any harm happens to Yami!" Atem shouted, shooting up and about to run to the door. Jake stopped him instantly.

"I'll help!" Atem turned around and narrowed his eyes.

"Why would I allow you to help? Who knows what you will do once we save Yami." Atem said, watching Jake soften his eyes.

"I'm sorry, really, I'll do anything to assure Yami's safety. I shouldn't have brought back Owen from the past. I'll... I'll go away after this stops, if you all want me to." Jake said, clenching his hands. Atem inspected Jake for a while, noticing his desperation. If Jake tried something he'll kill him in an instant.

"Be glad I will even let you help me," Atem said, turning towards Anzu and Téa, who were looking at them.

"I need you to locate the others, lead them here, I have a feeling we'll be needing backup." Atem smiled after.

"Or lead them inside, I think Marik's visions at least got them close."

***

"Akefia, I'm sure I am correct. Cinnamon!" Marik exclaimed, pulling his hair.

"Marik, you're going insane, go to sleep." Akefia stated, kneeling in front of him.

"No! I can't! I just can't-" Marik gasped and fell on Akefia. The former Thief king caught the man and looked up, seeing a frowning Malik.

"I still wonder why I love this man, but I do. When he wakes up, he'll immediately start talking about his vision. So, give him over here." Malik said, stretching his arms out. Akefia gave him to the short reincarnation and stood up.

"And I still wonder how you can carry him." Bakura questioned, raising an eyebrow at Malik easily carrying Marik.

"He's light because he forgets to eat. He's always in his room playing games and trying to practice his powers. I even have an alarm in the room reminding him to eat, if he doesn't hear it, I turn off the internet and force him outside." Malik explained, sighing after.

"I'm sorry that you're living with an adult child, really, I am." Akefia chuckled. Malik shrugged.

"I guess I am to blame for that trait of his, I shouldn't have let him play games after bedtime."

"I think that is true, but, what do we do now?" Bakura asked, already moving forward.

"We're going to keep moving until we can sense their power," Akefia said. Being the only Dark in the group right now, Bakura and Malik will soon fall asleep. He was silently hoping he wouldn't have to carry everyone, because that would be terrifying.

"Should we continue with smelling that cinnamon aura?" Malik suggested, Akefia nodded.

"The smell will soon go away, so we should take advantage of it, let's hurry."

***

"I told you, you're mine. And if I must carve my name onto your arm to prove my point, I will. But you have to understand. You. Are. Mine!" Owen exclaimed, taking out a small dagger and presenting it to the hanging Yami.

"Owen, please, you don't have to do this!" Yami shouted, squirming in the chains that surrounded him.

"Say it then, Yami. Whom do you belong to? Say you belong to me!" Owen screamed, pressing the dagger into Yami's arm, slightly cutting him.

"No, I can't! You are forcing me to say it's you!" Yami countered, kicking his legs. Owen closed his eyes and sighed deeply.

"Don't make me cut you too many times. My inner demon will hurt you in ways you never thought were possible." Owen said, his hand shaking. Yami stopped thrashing and took the warning, he did say Owen could be a great man, but the way he was going, it didn't seem like it.

"Owen, look at me," Yami stopped talking and watched as Owen opened his eyes and looked up. "I'll say it, if only you will calm down and just sleep," Yami said soothingly, trying to not provoke him.

"F-Fine."

"I am... yours. I belong to you..." Yami whispered. Silently apologizing to Atem and hoping he will come and save him once again. How could he be so weak! Why is he so sensitive!

"You do, you are mine..." Owen said, unlocking the chains from the pale body and carrying him somewhere. It was his bed, Yami stiffened.

"Your scent always calms me, It reminds me that you're here with me..." Owen said, rubbing his nose on Yami's hair. Yami made a mental note to wash it carefully when he gets back home.

When Yami was sure the incubus was asleep, he whispered a spell and his strawberry scent filled the room and made its way outside. He did it for two reasons. Reason number one: so Owen would relax in his sleep. Reason number two: so Atem can find him easier.

"Please, I don't want to be tortured again."

To Be Continued~

________________________

Hello! I'm back from watching whatever I was watching. How was your day? I hope it was good, mine was okay. And I must admit, I almost had a case of writer's block for a whole hour. I couldn't think straight for a moment and decided to get straight into the action. I do know what's going to happen in the end, I just couldn't think of what to do with this chapter. So don't judge if this chapter was shit. Sorry. I don't have much to say so next chapter, "Stupidity sometimes helps". Marik did something stupid and...

See you in the next chapter?

Saiyan Duelist