Six months in, time for the big reveal!

Normal POV~

"Yami, what do you think they'll be?" Atem asked, adjusting his sleeve. Yami shrugged.

"I'm not so sure, but my maternal instincts are telling me they are a boy," Yami responded, smiling at himself in the mirror. He tried to hide the fact that he was sad because his parents weren't here. Yet, he would also be scared of what they would think of him. Would they be okay with him dating a man who is also a Pharaoh from five thousand years ago? Would they think he was weird because he was pregnant?

"Yami, you do know I love you right?" Yami raised an eyebrow and nodded, turning to face his lover.

"Yes, you do tell me that every day." The former Pharaoh smiled.

"I'm glad. I love you too much." The pale man smiled as he walked up to him and hugged him.

"I love you as well."

***

"Here you go, the baby's gender is right here. Have a nice day." The nurse said, smiling gently.

"You too!" Malik farewelled, dragging Marik outside where the others were.

"So, are they going to have a baby girl or boy?" Bakura asked, unable to control the smile of excitement.

"We can't know, we just give it to the cake maker and they'll know the gender. At the reveal, we'll all know." Marik answered, showing them the paper.

"All right, time to get the cake done and the balloons. Marik and Malik! You guys do the balloons! Pink AND blue! Seth and Seto! Make a little robot! Anzu and Téa! Pick out the best alcohol beverages!"

"No, Akefia! Yami can't drink alcohol! He's pregnant!" Téa scolded.

"Oops, just get the best beverages! Bakura and I will get the cake!"

***

Atem and Yami were cuddling on the couch, waiting for their alarm to beep four-thirty. Their friends told them they will set up the party, so they had some alone time. The television was on a random show. One of Atem's hands on top of a pale hand that was on Yami's growing belly. Suddenly, the former Pharaoh heard silent cries.

"Yami? Why are you crying, beloved?" Atem asked, this must be hormonal changes again. Yami sniffled.

"She lost her ring, poor girl..." He cried, that had been happening the past few months. Kind of like yesterday, Yami cried for dropping a pillow off the bed accidentally.

"Yeah, but maybe she'll find it?" Atem assured, using his free hand to caress Yami's hair.

"But what if she doesn't?" Yami asked, worry coating his voice.

"Then she will buy a new one I suppose."

"Can she even afford another ring-" The former Pharaoh lifted the pale man's head slightly to bring him into a searing kiss.

"Shh, just enjoy the movie." Yami nodded and stared ahead, still hoping the girl could find her ring. A few moments later Yami fell asleep from tiredness.

-Precisely six hours later-

After tears and blood were shed into this small event, Anzu, surprisingly, said that, Atem and Yami entered the backyard with an excited expression on their faces.

"Hey, look! It's the baby daddy and mommy!" Marik exclaimed, snapping his head to the door. Everyone grinned.

"Oh, shut up, Marik." Atem rolled his eyes, sitting down with Yami next to him.

"You guys excited?" Seth asked, sipping his cup of coffee.

"Of course," Yami responded, gently placing his hand on his belly once more.

"So, what team you guys on? Boy or girl?" The event couple shrugged.

"It doesn't matter to us what they are, we just care that they come out healthy and strong," Atem answered, drinking his water.

"Well... Why don't we find out?" Bakura stated, placing a rather big cake in front of them, a note on the side. Yami laughed when he saw the text. 'Made not too big so the baby does not become hyperactive early.' His laughter ceased when he felt a kick to his stomach.

"Oh, my goodness... the baby just kicked me..." Yami excitedly, but quietly said.

"That's them saying they wants some cake!" They all burst out laughing at the comment.

"All right, baby daddy, baby mommy, do the honors of cutting the cake and learning the gender." As Atem and Yami held the knife, the small robot Seth and Seto made began to record. Yami pushed the knife down and smiled when he pulled the piece of cake out and placing it on a white plate.

The cake was dyed a blue color.

"It's going to be a baby boy..."

***

"So, one time Yami and I were walking around the park and suddenly this guy stops in front of us. He was laughing while asking if there was a basketball under Yami's shirt." A hiss went around the group he was in. They decided to switch around for a while.

"I sent him to the Shadow realm without a second thought."

"Do you think they're confused about why they are being tortured?" The former Pharaoh smirked.

"I don't care about them, the Shadow's will do their job nicely they told me."

"I think the Shadow's should put a real basketball in the guy." They all chuckled.

***

"Até! Hold on!" Yami exclaimed happily, giggling when his lover stopped kissing him everywhere.

"I'm sorry, I'm just really happy right now."

"I am too..." The tanned man leaned down and gently pressed his ear on Yami's abdomen, humming as he increased the volume slightly to hear their son's heartbeat. Every feeling disappeared from them when they heard the small heartbeats, leaving only happiness behind. They were glad Yami made it this far into the pregnancy, nothing has gone wrong.

Yet, from a far distance, someone smiled with such brightness,

"See you then..."

To Be Continued~

_____________________

Oh my Chuck... I did it... I did it... I posted on Monday! I heavily apologize if the chapters recently are boring but when the baby is born then I'll get much better ideas. And in the end, that person is someone whom you shouldn't worry about, at least for now... Anyhoo, I hope you had a nice day and Thanksgiving, Next chapter, "Seven months in, baby stuff." *Clears throat and whispers* Baby shopping spree...

I hope I'll see you in the next chapter...

Saiyan Duelist