Let the games begin

Normal POV~

"Like hell, I'll close the door!" Owen screamed, not liking the position the couple was in. Atem on top of Yami in-between his legs! And with Yami hugging him like that! Unacceptable!

"Jake! Explain you piece of dead shit, what were you thinking when you let him in here!" Owen exclaimed as he snapped his head towards said person.

"It's not entirely my fault! Yami was being a bit of a brat and wouldn't let me check on him! I had to let him get in here!" Jake yelled back, placing his fists on his hips.

"Man, you guys are acting like an old married couple." Atem murmured, Yami giggled.

"We are not a couple!" Owen and Jake yelled in unison.

"Right. Listen, we don't really want to be here, and Yami certainly doesn't want you guys to rape him. So I'm going to ask this nicely, please let us go and I'll do you both a favor and not kill you in the end, deal?" Atem stated, gently sitting both Yami and him up.

"Do you think it's that easy? Just giving me an explanation on why you don't want to be here? Threatening to kill us? That won't work at all, child." Owen said, his wings extending in a scary position, which didn't frighten Atem a bit.

"Never call me a child..." Atem growled, standing up and leaving a stunned Yami on the bed.

"I'm ten thousand years old, I have the right to call you a child!" Owen exclaimed, glaring at the shorter being in front of him. Atem glared at him back with much intensity.

"How nice, but last time I checked, I am more mature than you. So, apparently a ten-thousand-year-old man can be as mature as a child and a child is more mature than him. How embarrassing." Atem tutted, shaking his head disappointedly. He had no idea Owen would charge at him, so he was surprised when that happened.

"Woah, Owen! Calm down! That wasn't part of the plan!" Jake screamed in astonishment, trying to separate the two, Yami stood up as well and helped.

"Hey! This is getting ridiculous! Now you both are acting like children!" Yami exclaimed, making both men on the floor pulling each other's hair stop and look at him.

"I hate that you both need to fight for a single human and will do anything to have me!" Yami turned his head towards Owen.

"Owen, I know you have the possibility to be a great man, maybe one day you'll get over me and find someone else. I already have someone I love and I will not be leaving him for you anytime soon or ever." Yami stated, then turning to Jake.

"Jake, we didn't meet on good terms, nor did I like you at the start, but something tells me you didn't choose to be on the bad side, if something bad didn't happen, I'd think we could've possibly been friends," Yami said, smiling at Atem.

"Do I need to explain myself to you? You know damn well how I fell in love with you by your charms and outstanding personality, with your handsome face and smile and all, I don't think I need to say anything else." The tanned man smiled at him.

"I don't want to be in a love square or whatever it is called, I just want to live a normal life I always wanted ever since my parents... my parents..." Yami had to stop short and rubbed his eyes.

"Ever since my parents died in an accident. So I beg of you all, can we all just forget about this and live life normally? With no kidnapping Yami and just enjoying a nice warm coffee while watching the television?" Yami asked, sounding desperate. Maybe talking his way out of this wasn't going to do anything, but it was worth the try.

The group fell silent as they thought about it, well, Owen and Jake did, Atem already knew his answer ever since a long time ago.

***

"Téa, what did you find?" Anzu asked, throwing a ball of dust away. Téa took out a mini camera she found.

"I found the entrance of this place, and certain objects too, though I don't think it'll help us in any way. I also managed to see where they were, just to see Yami lecturing them all, we must get over there and get out of here while we still can." Téa said, her brown eyes filling with slight fear.

"What's wrong? Why are you scared?" Anzu questioned, tilting her head. Téa looked down.

"How are we going to get out of here? I'm weak and I need strength, I used up all that I had." The pale woman said, sighing in disappointment. She gasped when she felt a hand touch her shoulder.

"Not yet, I still need to repay you for giving me your strength a long time ago. So right now is the right time to do it." Anzu assured, kissing her reincarnation on the lips as she sent her some power. Téa blushed deeply and kissed back, still embarrassed when they did that.

"You should have enough now, let's go." Anzu panted after she broke the kiss. Téa got out of her trance and nodded quickly.

"Okay then..." With a flash of white, the two of them disappeared out of the attic.

***

"Smell their scent? What are you a police dog now?" Akefia scolded, rolling his eyes as Marik sniffed the air.

"Well you know, it could be possible, my visions say that they were close by here, maybe their scent could be traced?" Marik theorized, frowning.

"I'm not sure about that, but let's give it a try. What does Yami smell like?" Seto asked behind them, they jumped.

"Hey! Where did you both come from? Better question, where the bloody hell were you two?" Marik exclaimed, rubbing his forehead.

"Sorry, we went back to Kaiba Corp. and back to the question, what does Yami smell like?" Seth questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"Yami most of the time smells sweet, he uses strawberry shampoo and conditioner." Bakura responded, crossing his arms.

"And what does Atem smell like?"

"Old books and different spices?"

"Oh, no wonder I was smelling cinnamon over there," Seth said, pointing to a bush by their left.

"My theory did work! Told ya!" Malik shook his head and laughed, Marik was still his childish self.

"Then let's head that direction, maybe a piece of clothing or something!" Bakura stated, following behind Seth and Seto with the others following.

To Be Continued~

___________________________

Yo! I'm back! So I've been recently thinking about how I should end the story, maybe add a plot twist or something? Tell me what you think I should do, something we all call suggestions. Anyway, I'm posting early because why not? How was your day? Hope it was good. Now I don't have much to say, so onto the title of the next chapter. "Of strawberries and cinnamon"

See you in the next chapter?

Saiyan Duelist