The first move

Normal POV~

"I'll get him first, just to let you know". The tense silence was broken by Jake as he typed away on his computer.

"How? You're not a demon with special powers that can charm anyone with just looking at them, and don't get me started with the intelligence." The other burnet said, not even knowing why he teamed up with the piece of shit behind him. All he wanted was the pale man and claim him as his own, he could never convince him no matter what he did. No matter how much pleasure he gave him.

"Intelligence? Can you hack into someone's house and get personal information? How would've you known The Pharaoh was back without me?" Jake questioned, not even looking up as he popped up a frame. The younger brunet pushed his glasses farther up and nodded.

"Can you make a person's life turn from great to hell?" Owen challenged, sharpening his daggers a bit more to his liking.

"I can, I just did three days ago," Jake sighed. The pale man made a mental note to give Owen the biggest scare of his life the next time he uses the restroom.

"I'll give you that, but you still lack speed," Owen said, throwing a dagger at Jake. The reincarnation dodged the knife.

"I knew you were going to do that. I at least can know what's happening behind me." Jake said, sipping a cup of coffee.

"So, you have eyes in the back of your head." Owen chuckled, placing some special daggers he received from Anzu a while ago on the table, he'll need it just in case their- his plan goes wrong.

"No, from the way your voice turned into that tone, you raised your hand and threw it a bit too loud. I could hear the dagger flying my way." Jake explained, turning his head and smiling a sly smile.

"Shut up, just figure out what Anzu is doing." Owen stated, standing up and heading to the kitchen.

"I did, she's with her reincarnation. Having an intimate moment, I always knew they were meant to be." Jake told Owen, sipping casually his coffee once more.

"Oh, how lovely. Stop watching lesbian po-," Jake flushed and interrupted Owen.

"I'm not, they are just talking and playing with each other's hair!" Jake exclaimed quickly.

"Uh-huh, so come on, we- I need Anzu to help us- me. She'll still despise Yami and will certainly help us." Owen came back from the kitchen and yawned.

"But, we need something to make her accept. Just in case she doesn't want to team up with us." Owen sipped his tea.

"Owen, do you not see? We have the bait right in front of me." Jake said, slapping his forehead.

"Which is...?" Owen slowly said.

"Is...?" Jake said in the same tone Owen used.

"..."

"It's Téa! And The Pharaoh, we could use him as bait for Yami." Jake screamed, raising his hands in the air to emphasize his frustration.

"True, now, we need to get out of this dull apartment." Owen stood up once more and walked away.

"Owen! Wait! You're still in your nightgown!" Jake scrambled to get up and run after him.

"I don't care!"

***

"Owen, I didn't mean that bait. It doesn't even look like her!" Jake sighed as he stood at their local store a few minutes away from their apartment. Owen was currently trying to make a worm look like Anzu.

"I know, but I'm making it for fun," Owen said laughing.

"You're literally standing in the middle of the store in your pajamas making a worm look like a person. This should be illegal, or is it? I completely forgot since I'm taking care of a five-year-old." Jake said, he looked around making sure no one was anywhere close to them.

"Ten thousand years old." Owen corrected, carving the eyes with his dagger.

"Oh, my bad. I didn't know you were immature at an age like that. And here I thought the oldest was wise." Jake said while he cleaned his glasses. He should put on his contact lenses, but he looked better with glasses on.

"They are, it just so happens that I am not. Out we go now." Owen dragged Jake out of the store and into who knows where.

***

"It's still night time, they should be sleeping." Jake whispered, Owen nodded.

"Okay, first, we'll get those two baits and their reincarnations. I don't give a fuck about the others, so if they catch you in the act, kill them." Owen explained lowly. Jake took out his laptop and typed something in.

"Anzu should be in the living room with Téa, and Yami should be in bed with his lover. Who's getting whom?"

"I'm stronger than you, Jake, so I'll take The Pharaoh." Jake nodded.

"Here, you'll need this. Be glad I made this or else you'll struggle." Owen looked at what Jake handed him and it was two needles.

"What's this for?"

"It should put them to sleep for more than enough time we need. Not even the strongest being could resist the substance. Good luck." Both nodded at each other and took their separate ways.

***

Owen quietly entered the bedroom where Yami was in. He glared at the other tanned man in the bed, it should be him cuddling with the pale man, not him! And Jesus Christ they sure were cuddling, look at how tangled they were.

"Look at you, still as beautiful as when I first saw you. You're really picturesque." Owen traced his finger down the pale face, he didn't want to hurt the pale human laying in front of him, but it was required. Gently covering his pale mouth, he stabbed the needle into his neck. Yami's eyes snapped open and he screamed behind his hand. Atem opened his eyes and quickly tried to stop him, but Owen got to him first and stabbed him with the needle. After hissing in pain, Atem was knocked out.

"Lovely, time to go. And soon you'll be mine once more." The incubus kissed Yami's cheek. Owen placed Atem on his back and carried Yami bridal style, he then flew out of the window and back to the bush. Jake came back there a few moments later.

"Did you get caught?" Owen asked, Jake, shook his head.

"No, they're deep sleepers. I'm surprised." Jake said, flying into the air once more. Owen followed and they decided to head to their hideout.

To Be Continued~

_______________________

Hello everyone! I'm shockingly not dead! Today for this chapter I decided to make it in the point of view of the antagonists. Sorry if you didn't want that, but I think it would've been boring if I just made a chapter of the protagonists chatting, so, I made a small change! Next chapter, "In the incubus's house". If that doesn't sum up the chapter, then I don't know what will.

See you in the next chapter?

Saiyan Duelist