Is that Owen or Jake?

Normal POV~

Atem narrowed his eyes at the words, who the hell was this and how the hell did he know him?

"Who is this?" He asked, glancing at Yami for a moment. Yami was still pinned against the wall and he let go. The former Pharaoh set the phone down on his palm and placed it on speaker.

"Take a wild guess." Does this fucker think this was a game? Okay, who could it be? It was obviously a male, no female voice could be that deep. The only males that wanted Yami were Jake and Owen. Owen was in the past and Jake is probably dead. But what if he isn't?

"Jake." Atem guessed while he tapped his foot.

"Wronggg!" The voice sang, giggling after. The former Pharaoh growled, it was Owen, fucking Owen! How in gods name did he get here in the present?

"Owen." He stated. He heard laughing over the line. Yami jumped at hearing the name, Owen was talking to Atem?

"Do I really sound like my reincarnation? I thought my voice was deeper?" Owen teased, tapping what seemed like a pen.

"Shut up about Jake, I hate him, and I hate you too. What do you want?" Yami asked, his eyes widened when a projector appeared and Owen sat there on a chair.

"I missed that sweet voice of yours, Yami, how are you?" Owen asked, completely ignoring Atem. A faint pink line appeared on Yami's face at the evil's compliment.

"I'm fine." He snapped, venom in his voice.

"Calm down there! I didn't mean to anger you, I just wanted to know how are you doing with that filth." The incubus assured, standing up and walking away for a split second, the next minute Jake was there.

"Stop touching me! Oh, hi Yami!" He waved, Yami rolled his eyes.

"Anyway, I called to make sure you knew you were mine. Because of course, you are." Owen said, Jake slapped him.

"First of all, I meet him and saw him first, you can't have him! Second of all, I'm not an old demon who just wants to have sex!" Jake exclaimed, scowling him.

"Says the guy who still didn't have the chance to try him," Owen said as he smirked, Jake fumed.

"You know damn well what you did was rape!" Jake yelled.

"I was just showing him who he truly belongs to!" Owen yelled back, Atem cleared his throat.

"Okay, okay, enough of you guys trying to get my beloved. Here's something to talk about, how is Owen here? And how the hell is Jake still not dead." Atem offered, wrapping an arm around Yami. The pale man giggled and cuddled up to him, they were kind of doing this to frustrate the twosome, but mostly because they need a moment.

"Jake helped me here, and apparently Téa kept Jake alive. But I've got a better question, why are you wearing costumes?"  Owen said, Yami chuckled and Atem blushed.

"It was an obligation as we were playing with our 'kitties', but it appears as they were just pranking us." Atem explained, taking off the headband. Yami groaned and mewled like a cat would. Atem kissed his head.

"How embarrassing is that! Getting tricked by your own reincarnation!" Owen exclaimed.

"I don't really care about what you think. Now, if that's all you're going to say, then I'll just hang up." Atem stated, about to press end call, but Owen stopped him.

"Yami, just know that you'll soon be ours, you can't escape that." Jake then hung up the phone when Owen finished. Yami stuck his tongue out at them.

"I don't understand, why do they want me?" Yami asked out loud, Atem looked at him.

"Because you're special, they are want something that nobody can have to feel better about themselves. But of course, I have you." Atem said, nuzzling Yami's neck, Yami purred a bit and nodded.

***

"Anzu! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to kiss you!" Téa yelled, watching Anzu fume.

"I kissed you, Téa, I'm sorry doesn't magically wipe the memory that I kissed a girl!" Anzu exclaimed, placing her hand on her hips. Téa looked down.

"I know you like The Pharaoh, I'm sorry that had to happen and let that poison your memories." Téa apologized, trying to look like she didn't enjoy it either. Anzu's eyes widened.

"Wait a moment, I don't want you to apologize right now, I just want to know. Do you love me? As in lovers?" Anzu asked, her face suddenly turning from angry to curious. Téa blushes and looked down. She has two options. Either tell Anzu she loves her and make things awkward between them and make Anzu stay away from her completely. Or she should say that she doesn't love her and continue living with that painful memory of her and Anzu kissing. Either way, she'll still be heartbroken.

"Listen, Anzu, we were best friends ever since we meet each other in middle school. I didn't know why we looked alike and I loved that, it was fun to see how I would look like in certain clothing if you changed into it. I did grow some feelings for you back then, but, they aren't there anymore," Téa looked up and smiled shyly.

"They've grown into the category of love, so yes, Anzu Mizaki, I do love you." Téa closed her eyes, waiting for a slap or maybe a burst of uncontrollable laughter, yet, it never came.

Instead, soft lips touched her cheek.

***

"They have been in that closet way too long," Bakura said, making himself comfortable.

"But at least they came out three years ago." Akefia joked, making them all laugh.

"Any ideas on why they are in there?" Malik asked, Marik, smirked.

"Think they are," He clasped his hands together and made a motion. Malik blushed.

"Not now! And I certainly think they are not doing what you think!" Malik exclaimed, suddenly, the two tri-colored men came out.

"At least they're not messed up or anything."

"Guys, we have a new problem,"

To Be Continued~

___________________________

Hello! I'm back! How was your day? Luckily I didn't forget to post today but here I am! I hope I didn't disappoint you with how low this chapter was, it was weird but I had it worked out. Next chapter, "The first move". Also, I'm sorry this chapter was a bit short.

See you in the next chapter?

Saiyan Duelist.