The first beating

Normal POV~

"Stupid mortals, always thinking they have the upper hand! How could someone as simple, not to mention incredibly boring, as Jake think he could just take Yami away from me!" Owen exclaimed walking out of his hideout and picking up things from the floor and throwing them.

"Bored! It's so boring out here!" Owen yelled, a song came up into his mind.

"Oh, can't you see, you belong to me, my poor heart aches with every step you take." Owen sang. That damn song was stuck in his head with no way out. That was such an old song and it was creepy. But yet again, he loves creepy things. He doesn't even flinch when he reads or watches scary movies, he just laughs.

"Every move you make, every vow you'll break, every smile you fake, every claim you stake I'll be watching you." Ugh! Why did this song sound so creepy but intriguing at the same time?

"Stop Owen! That song is a stalker song! And you aren't a stalker!" Owen yelled. A long string of profanities began to fall out of his mouth until he saw something.

"Bunnies! Oh, how I love bunnies!" Owen exclaimed, summoning some carrots and setting them on the ground. As expected, the bunnies came towards the carrot and began nibbling on them.

"I'll keep one of them, maybe Yami will like them," Owen thought. Gently, Owen picked a baby bunny up and petted it softly. The bunny purred and nuzzled him.

"Aww, come on. Let's go, you have to meet your new owner." Owen said, the bunny purred in delight.

***

"You have thirty minutes in there with him, no fooling around," Jake said, Atem nodded and opened the door. The tanned man saw his lover sitting down, playing with his fingers, his legs sort of spread wide.

"How could he? Didn't he understand the first fucking time?" Atem cursed, Yami snapped his head up and smiled.

"Até!" Yami exclaimed. Atem smiled and hugged him.

"It feels nice to be called that again," Atem said, Yami blushed and nodded.

"It does, ngh!" Yami whined, Atem separated from the hug and looked down.

"Right, I need to check on you," Atem said, going down a bit and lifting the pale legs.

"I'll be as careful as I can, stop me if it hurts too much." Atem stated, Yami nodded and bit his lip. Gently two fingers entered him and stretched him out a bit. Yami whined.

"Sorry." Atem murmured, Yami shook his head.

"Don't apologize, it's okay," Yami said. Atem pulled his digits out after a moment,  blood coated his fingers.

"The demon broke your entrance, I'll heal it," Atem said, murmuring some words under his breath.

"How? He didn't break it last time?" Yami questioned. Atem sadly looked at him.

"You've gotten weaker, you've become more sensitive. I'm not saying that it is a bad thing, but fingering with more than at least two fingers could actually break you. You're kind of like your younger self before you met me." Atem said, cleaning his fingers on the sheets.

"Oh..."  Yami whispered. He hadn't realized how much weaker he'd gotten, the pale man stopped practicing magic because he needed his teacher and mentor. But his depression also had gotten in the way. Yami didn't feel like himself, he felt empty, and he was tired of it. Physical pain really helped that feeling, it gave him a feeling of euphoria.

His friend caught him in the act, forcing him to promise to never do such a thing again. But some promises were meant to be broken.

"You don't need to worry, though. I've gotten a bit weaker as well. So, when we get out, we'll practice magic until we are so tired we pass out." Atem assured. The tanned man smiled when he made Yami laugh.

"I can imagine!" Yami exclaimed, still in a fit of giggles. He gained much more hope of getting out of here, Atem had said they will get out. That was so much assurance.

"And after we wake up, I'll make love to you," Atem said, leaning upwards and softly kissing Yami on his pale lips. Yami kissed him back and gently tangled his delicate fingers in Atem's hair while the tanned man cupped his pale face.

Breaking the kiss, Yami giggled.

"Are you sure it will be just love?" Yami questioned, tilting his head teasingly. Atem always loved when he did that, he said it made him look innocent.

"Maybe a few more rounds won't hurt." Atem stated, smirking.

"Até!" Yami scolded, punching him playfully. Atem chuckled.

"What is it, Little one?" Atem said, using that nickname he used when they first started to know each other. The pale man blushed.

"So now we're using our nicknames?" Yami asked, Atem smiled and nodded. Thinking they had only at least eleven more minutes together.

"Remember that night? The night I asked you to have our first dance? The day you gave me the nickname Até?" Atem asked, his fingernail gently tracing a pale arm, Yami shivered and nodded.

"I still remember as if it happened yesterday," Yami said as he smiled. He always loved that small moment of their life.

"Remember our first kiss?" Yami blushed from slight embarrassment and nodded.

"I kind of messed it up, I didn't really imagine my first kiss in the middle of a battle. I didn't even think you loved me back!" Yami exclaimed, Atem chuckled.

"Neither did I, but I must admit, you were a good kisser." Atem assured, causing Yami to blush.

"Thanks..." Yami whispered. Atem smirked.

"And how in the name of Ra did you think I didn't love you back?" Atem questioned, Yami shrugged slightly.

"I thought you were just teasing me, bad boys do that a lot. Believe me, there were tons of them in middle school and even Elementary!" Yami exclaimed, Atem tilted his head.

"Experience?" Atem asked, Yami nodded.

"Do you have a thing for bad boys?" Yami's eyes widened and he blushed.

"What! No! I mean, kind of, I'll like them if they have a nice personality." Yami said as quickly as he could. He really didn't know if he had a kink for bad boys, or did he?

"Bad boys with a nice personality, eh? Such a naughty pleasure for a being of Light." Atem said in a low and husky voice, making Yami turn into a cherry.

"Then it was an honor being a 'bad boy with a nice personality' and meeting you," Atem said, kissing Yami once more. Yami smiled into the kiss and blushed a bit more.

"Enough!" Atem and Yami separated from the kiss and looked towards the door. Finding Owen and Jake at the door, Jake was glaring at them and Owen was fuming.

"Why hello, can you close the door?" Atem asked, smirking. Yami laughed at his lover's braveness and hugged him.

To Be Continued~

________________________

Yo! I'm sorry for this chapter coming out late, but I listened to my therapist and took a walk out with my friends today, so I'm posting this late. Hopefully, this sweet chapter is enough to be forgiven. Anyway, I hope you had a great day and thank you for taking the time to read this chapter. By the way, if you're confused with the title saying 'beating', I didn't mean physical beating, more like beating fear. Next chapter, "Let the games began". Oof, if you thought this was about to end, it was just the beginning. Well not really... lol.

See ya in the next chapter?

Saiyan Duelist