I'm okay, (no I'm not)

A/N- This chapter might be a bit messy, but by the time you're probably reading this, maybe, just maybe, it'll be edited.

Normal POV~

"What do you think?" Atem asked, wrapping his hands around the clothed pale waist. They were in their room, newly made by... you'll not believe it, Atem himself.

"I love it, Até," Yami said, back from the store with a few bags. Several of those things were utilities like towels, shampoo, soap, lotion... But there was something in particular that Yami wanted to try.

"Don't I get a reward for cleaning our room without magic for the first time?" Yami chuckled and turned around, he cupped the tan cheek and kissed him.

"There's your reward."

"No... I want to bruise your gorgeous lips..." The former Pharaoh couldn't help himself and smashed his lips back onto his lover's. Yami smiled into the kiss and gripped the wall, he loved it when Atem complimented him about anything, what he especially loved what was when they woke up, he always said he looked beautiful.

"Guys! Dinner's ready!" Separating from the kiss, the pale man's eyes widened in excitement.

"Oh, dinner! I'm hungry!" The pale boy exclaimed, his stomach grumbling. A sweatdrop appeared on Atem and he raised an eyebrow.

"Didn't you eat about an hour ago?" He asked, letting go of the tempting hips.

"I- no- I mean, yeah, but as I said a month ago, I'm just really hungry." Yami excused. Gently, but at the same time hurriedly, he dragged the tanned man down the stairs by his hand and made him sit down with the rest.

"Did you buy it?" Bakura asked as soon as he saw his short best friend, Yami paled like he's seen a ghost.

"Yeah..." Yami mumbled, filling his mouth with the delicious creamy spaghetti Malik made.

"Have you used it yet?" Malik asked this time, pointing down.

"Not yet," He responded afterward he gave them a look that said, "not here, please."

"What in god's name are you three talking about?" Akefia questioned, raising an eyebrow,

"It's a... boy thing!" The best friends responded in unison. Confusedly, the Darks looked at each other, they were thinking so hard the younger ones could see question marks surrounding them.

"But... We're boys too...?" They questioned, absolutely lost. Malik cleared his throat.

"Excuse us for a moment." Standing up, the trio walked into the living room and shut the door, leaving their loved one stunned.

"We can't talk about it in front of him." Yami sighed, fidgeting with his fingers.

"Why not? I'm sure he'll be excited!"

"Bakura, I've told you this yesterday. If I tell Atem I might... you know... then he might get really excited. But if it turns out I'm not, he'll... be disappointed."

"But I'm sure he'll understand the misunderstanding, all the symptoms say you could possibly be conceiving a child, but Yami... you don't have a womb... and it could be just a random sickness..."

"But what if I am? How will I explain this to him? How can I even bear one?!" At this point, Yami was asking so many questions they weren't sure he was even breathing.

"Yami! Calm down! Don't jump into conclusions!" Slowly calming down, Yami nodded and allowed his best friends to hold his hand in comfort.

"Okay, how about this, after dinner, you will try the tests, if it comes out positive... then congratulations. If not then you shouldn't stress about it."