Apologies

Normal POV~

"Atem?!" Yami had exclaimed when the former Pharaoh had disappeared, he stood up immediately and looked everywhere.

"Where did he go?" A very angry Malik growled, walking over to his best friend that was on the brink of tears.

"I can't sense him, but we'll find him," Akefia said, nodding over to Marik who nodded back.

"We'll be back as soon as we find him, hopefully, it won't be long,"

***

As soon as he appeared in the woods, he lowered his magic power level, knowing someone was going to look for him. But he needed some alone time to think over what he just saw. Yami was pregnant, which wasn't a bad thing, he wanted to have a child with Yami, but how did it happen? And how did he know if he was ready to be a father?

"They wouldn't pull a joke like this, pregnancy is to be taken seriously..." Atem concluded.

"But how did Yami get pregnant? A man wasn't made to have a womb?" He questioned out loud, his head in his hands. He had landed on his knees, meaning his pants were going to get dirty, but he didn't care.

"Am I going to be a good father? Am I going to be whom Yami needs?"

"What if the baby doesn't want two fathers? What if they want a mother and a father?" It was then he realized his mistake.

"Oh gods, why did I leave Yami like that? That already says I'm a bad father, I'd be willing to leave them without a second thought." Atem punched the ground, causing a big hole to appear. He gripped his head again.

"No, I am going back. I'm going back to Yami and my unborn child. But, how is that possible?" Suddenly, a white light appeared in front of Atem's eyes, and he guessed they found him.

"How did you find me?" He asked, think Akefia and Marik were standing right there, ready to beat the shit out of him or something.

"Easily, I just watched you from heaven." That voice... he recognized it. It was that voice that kept telling him to make sure Yami was all right, it was the voice telling him to wake up early just in case something happens. When the light disappeared, a woman was standing there, glowing in the dark, a smile on her face.

"Who are you?" Atem asked, powering up just in case.

"You seriously don't remember me?" The woman asked, amusement coating her voice.

"Well, I know who's voice was talking to me now, but who exactly are you?"

"Never expected to have introduced myself to my son. But hello, Atem, I'm your mother." The former Pharaoh's eyes widened.

"M-Mother?" He stuttered, not believing his eyes.

"Yes, I know, I've aged. But I'm still your mother." Her eyes narrowed suddenly. "What are you doing here?! You're supposed to be with Yami! Not disappear into thin air and just leave him devastated!" Atem winced.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me..." The tanned man didn't even ask how she knew about this or that he and Yami were together, his mother probably watched all that happen from heaven.

"Well, hurry up and get your ass over there before I do that myself! And believe me, it won't be a pretty sight." Atem nodded obediently. Just as she began to disappear, Atem reached out to her.

"Wait!" His mother turned to face him, an eyebrow raised.

"Uhm, do you know how Yami got pregnant? I'm positive he's questioning it too." A gentle smile appeared on her face.