"Yoongi!", the two managers seem surprised, but also frightened.

"What happened?", he repeats himself, agitation now creeping into his voice.

"...Moonhae was...", one of them speaks hesitantly, "...She was attacked at the airport this morning. They don't know if she'll make it."

All of his breath and all the words are knocked out of the poor boy. His whole world shatters in front of him when he hears his worst nightmare coming true. Stumbling backwards and shaking his head adamantly, he retreats from the horrible news as everything feels like it's closing in on him. There's not one coherent thought forming in his mind when he takes off down the hallway, trying to run from the darkening edges in his vision, threatening to take his consciousness.

"Moonhae! Moonhae!", he shakes her limp body roughly, "Moonhae!"

Taehyung tries his best to wake her up, but her neck sticks out at an odd angle as she lies lifelessly on the pavement.

"Help! Someone help!", he croaks out in despair, tears now stinging his eyes, "She's not waking up!"

Some men start rushing towards her, checking her pulse and her breathing, rapidly working to save her.

"Why won't she wake up?", he trembles uncontrollably when looking down at her.

"No pulse. We need to transport her, nothing we can do without equipment", one EMT murmurs to the others.

"Sir, why won't she wake up?", Taehyung wails while grabbing at the man's shirt in desperation.

The man pushes him off without a second to waste, quickly helping his colleagues lift the girl onto a stretcher. Taehyung can only watch as they carry her serene body away, her long raven locks surrounding her, making her look like a peaceful angel. Nothing seems real anymore.

Suddenly, there's a police officer beside him, prodding him with questions.

"Who was the attacker? Sir?", he urges, placing a hand on the boy's shoulder.

"Attacker?", he turns to him with tear-streaked eyes, before realizing what he's asking with boiling blood.

"There", he spits out in the most hating way as he points at the dark figure sitting on the ground where he was thrown.

The officers immediately rush to handcuff him, but he barely makes any notions to resist. Harshly pulling off his black hood, they reveal none other than...

Jaewon.

The man who has taken so much from Moonhae and has now taken her life.

There's no sensibility left in Taehyung when he runs up to him and violently grabs a hold of the collar of his sweatshirt.

"Why?! Why would you do this?!", he yells, tears still streaming.

The police officers immediately separate the two, holding Taehyung back in vain as he wriggles around. Though he stops trying to resist when he catches sight of Jaewon's eyes.

They're dark. They're so dark there's nothing but empty blackness to be seen in a sea of bloodshot redness. The circles underneath them are so deep, they seem to be taking over the entire man's being. It scares the boy how he can't find an ounce of sanity left in his expression.

"No one...", Jaewon starts murmuring to himself before bursting out and struggling in the police officer's hold, "NO ONE CAN HAVE HER! NO ONE CAN FUCKING HAVE HER!"

As Taehyung stares at the insane figure writhing around in shock, he's quickly dragged off in handcuffs into the nearest police van. When they drive out of sight, he immediately snaps out of his trance, whipping around to Moonhae being lifted into an ambulance.