4-THE WHAT WITH THE WHAT?!?!

Start from the beginning

"Umm yes now who the fuck are you!" I demanded an answer.

He sighed and then spoke.
"Ok I'm well i...I uh can't say my name doll." He says.

"Why not?" I asked genuinely curious as to way he can't say his own name.

"Well that's a long story so for short. I did some stuff and yada yada I got cursed to not be able to say my name but eh we could play charades or I could write it down." He says beginning to suggest different ways I could get his name.

"Uh well I have paper but...charades sounds more fun so." I interupted him.

He looked at me with a smirk.
"Ah a girl who likes to have fun I see." He says wiggling his eyebrows.
I was extremely confused until I realized.
I gasped as a look of shock spread across my face.

"Ah dipshit you know that's not what I meant!" I say angrily.

"Yeah but I love the look on your face." He says before beginning the game.
"Ok" he says putting up two fingers.

"Um two words?"
I ask as he shakes his head.

(Quick A/N here)
Beetlejuices writing/speaking will look like this for this part only.

"uh-huh"

"Second word"

"Right!"

"Drink?"

"No"

"Beverage?"

"No"

"Wine?"

"NO!"

"JUICE?" I shouted forgetting people were in the house.

"Y/n be quite your brother is in bed!"
My dad whisper shouted at me from the door way.
"Who are you even talking to?" He asked.
"No one dad don't worry about it." I say trying to get him out of my room.
"Whatever you say kiddo, goodnight"
He finally left.

"Yes!" Beetlejuice whispered now sitting at the end of my bed. I wondered why my dad couldn't see him I'll ask when I learn his name.

"Okay first word"

"Ok"

"Bug?

"No"

"Ant?"

"Close but no"

Close what's close to an ant.
Uh random guess time I guess.

"Beetle?"

"Yes!"

"Really, your kidding right. Your name isn't really beetlejuice is it?" I ask in disbelief. His name can hardly be beetlejuice.

"Middle name actually." He states matter-of-factly.
"What's your actual name then?" I ask
"Thats not important dollface, what is important is that i can help ya out here I can get your parents to leave but you gotta say my name 3 times babes." He says leaving me more confused.

"Okay I don't want my parents to leave. What happens when I say your name three times? How did you get into my house? Why couldn't my dad see you just now? And-"
I was cut off by a boney finger being placed on my mouth. It was surprisingly cold.

"Ok babes I'll answer your questions if you'll just stop talking and give me a second to answer." He starts floating again and puts his arms behind his head so now he's in a relaxing position.
"To answer your first question when you say my name three times I am then granted the ability to make contact with the living and their world. I lived here long before you showed up I was friends with Lydia in fact so yeah and your dad couldn't see me because well I'm pretty much invisible to every living person except for when someone says my name three times then people can see me if I allow them to." Damn he really did answer all her questions but she had more.

"Okay so what are you exactly? If you lived here with Lyds then how come I never saw you? How can you float around like that?" I asked a few more questions.

He sighed again.
I guess he didn't like getting interrogated but tough. Some rando just shows up and then expects not to be questioned. That's a him problem.

"Okay more questions.
Well I am a demon, a ghost, a dead guy whatever you wanna call me but I go by the ghost with the most." He says putting one hand through his very messy green hair with a shiteating grin.
"Wait wait wait the what with the what?" I asked in shock. Did I hear him wrong? Did he just tell me he was a ghost. I mean now that I have a better view of him he does have paper white skin to white for a living person. He also had to dark purple circles around his eyes, he smelt extremely bad, he looked like he crawled out of a grave because his hands and clothes where covered in dirt and speaking of his clothes and face where covered in what looked to be mold.
Yup definitely a dead guy but hey at least I wasn't quick to judge.

"The ghost with the most" the dead man repeated.
"You your the ghost who watched me whenever I came over aren't you!" I say suspiciously.
"Yup guess ya caught me. Now let me answer your god dammed questions." He says and I nod in agreement.

"As I said I can decide who can see me when someone says my name 3x so I wanted to meet you so fucking bad but Lydia never let me. She said it wasn't good to expose me to other people. So yeah... And the flying thing well I can do all sorts of things like this I call it my juice but you breathers call it magic."
He says answering more questions.
I had loads more but I was really tired and this was a lot to take in.

"Ok well thanks for answering my questions beetlejuice." He seemed to perk up when I said his name.
"But it's late I'm tired and have school tomorrow so goodnight." I say lying down under the blankets getting comfy. "And can you turn the light off on your way out thanks beetleboy."
I say closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep.

I woke up in a room. As I looked around I soon realized it was my living room. I looked at my window and there was a smudged hand print on it in red paint. Oh wait no it was blood. I walked to peek out the blood smeared window and saw a body. It was Lydias and she wasn't moving.
Oh nononono this can't be happening.
I begin hearing screaming and shouting. "Please Stop, Stop It Stop It" I screamed back it wouldn't stop.
Then everything started fading away I felt as if I were falling.

I shot up in my bed shaking like mad and panting. Fuck that dream was terrifing. I could feel tears burn as they ran rapidly down my cheeks. I didn't want to wake my parents because I was fifteen I didn't want to go running to them when I had a bad dream. The only person that came to mind was. Yeah you guessed it that stupid demon.
"Beetle....juice"
I say between pants and shaky breaths.
"Beetle.....juice"
The tears were faster now and I thought I could hear distant screaming. I pulled my legs up to my chest and began rocking from side to side.
"Beetle..juice" I said it one last time and as the final part left my mouth a lighting dash could be heard outside. It didn't make sense since it wasn't raining but I didn't care.
I never usually got scared by dreams but damn that shit was fucking petrifying.

A proof of green smoke appeared and along with it a certain green haired demon.
"Yes thank god/Satan someone finally said it!" The dead man exclaimed full of excitement. But what he saw next shocked him.
"Hey, hey Y/N what happened shh baby it's ok I'm here." He said sitting in bed next to her. He wrapped his arms around her and rocked back and forth with her. Soothing her.
He wiped away her tears and she rested her head on his chest.
She finally caught her breath.
She explained to beetlejuice about her nightmare and then he soothed her some more.
She fell asleep in his embrace. He layed her back down and tucked her in and then he floated up to the attic.

_______________________________________
A/n
Hey guys
Thanks for making to the end of another chapter. I really hope you're enjoying the story.
That's all thank you!
_______________________________________