chapter 22: What? When? Where?

Start from the beginning

Around the time I poofed, I was about the size of a Bear. Still bigger than most of the wolves back at home, But Not as Big as I am now. I was So young though, my quirk had its limit; I could only stay in that form For so long, and I was Still just a kid.

I was forced to fight other animals, Some were like me. Others weren't Really Alive, they were made by men.

For some reason, they just Couldn't understand My quirk, I can't stay in either form For Very long, and thanks to them; my body will force me to change, if I don't do it By choice.

In this moment, I feel like I'm trapped in my own head. What was this feeling? It was so hot. I could Feel the sweat spewing from my body, but I can't move.

Is this...what it's like to be dead?

Is that Why I dreampt of my past?

Why I dreamt of Kenai??

This blazing heat, is driving me crazy. It Feels Like My Skin Is Sizzling. My bones yurn for release.

I can't move

I have To change

But I can't move

What's happening?!

Why won't my eyes just-

OPEN!!!

My bed Spits me into the floor. I gasp for air. It Feels as though Flames are Lapping At my Lungs,
"(F-F/N)!!!!! Y-YOU'RE FACE!!!"
"K-Kenai!! Where are you?!"
"I'm Right Here dunce Face!!"
"I can't see anything-"

Pain surges through my Forehead. I clenched onto my ears. Everything Burned, Even breathing burned. "S-STAY HERE!!" I snarl, grabbing my black hoodie from the closet, And locking myself in the bathroom.

I had to Push through the pain. I Couldn't figure out what was happening to me. Everything was red, the bathroom Was blood red. The Window was blood red, my claws; Red. I've never despised a colour so much in my life.

The sound of the Trickling Faucet Steals me away.

In sync with my heartbeat.

Drip

Drop

Pit

Pat

Drip

Drop

Pit

Pat

Everything else In this world Seemed to have Slown down The moment I looked in the mirror. My hood is In Flames. The pain was excruciating, yet all I could do was stare at myself, for a long Time. The anticipation of Something Coursing Inside me; It damn near sent me into shock.

A Large, dark Hand Covered with fur; and midnight black, dagger Shaped nails- faintly touches the mirror.

The pain in my head was like nothing I've ever felt before, and because of that; the flames Were ready To spread like wildfire, my face skin, oozed into my palms.