She has a bad feeling when she opens Soundcloud up next. Sure enough, BTS's profile has released a new song. A song under the title of Seeing Stars.

Getting up and running into the bathroom, closing the door behind her, she lets the music play. Something tells her Taehyung shouldn't be hearing this, so she doesn't want to wake him up.

Suga's raspy voice starts rapping along to the soft and steady tune that almost seems a little sad. It's the lyrics that make her heart sink even further.

"It's funny how life works out, sometimes you find happiness where you could only see pain and sadness,

You learn to heal, you learn to soar, high above those feelings of yours,

I loved you and I still do, but you've always loved someone else,

I saw stars when I was with you, a broken heart when I left you,

But look how things turned out, I'm not that broken now, that I see how happy everyone is around me,

The hurt is on the inside, what can I do to get it out?

But what can I say, I'm doing this to myself, because

If my misfortune is your happiness, I'll happily stay unfortunate,

Because I saw stars when I was with you, a broken heart when I left you,

And now the sun has risen, the night sky has disappeared, along with those stars that bejeweled you."

Sinking down to the floor against the bathroom door, she feels sick to her stomach. There's no way that Yoongi wrote all of this about her. There's no way he fell in love with her and never uttered a word until now. There's just no way.

Without another thought, she storms out of the room, not even making an effort of keeping quiet as she exits Taehyung's room and searches for any signs of the fateful composer. When heading towards the kitchen, she stumbles across Namjoon, Jin and Jimin.

"You think she heard it?", Jin whispers to Namjoon when she barges in.

"Oh shit, Moonhae, you okay?", Jimin looks concerned at her demeanor.

"Where the hell is Yoongi?", she huffs.

"Oh, she heard it", Namjoon sighs back to Jin.

"Moonhae, I think we should just calm down before we talk to Yoongi...", Jimin starts in a soft voice.

"Calm down? Who the fuck let him release that song? It's been two fucking weeks since our relationship went public! How is this good for any of us?!", she bursts out.

"You have to understand... He's been going through these feelings for a while. Music is how he heals", Jimin tries to explain.

"I don't fucking care if that's how he heals, he's ruining all of our careers!", she immediately regrets it when she says it. The boys' expressions fall around her.

"No, I mean-", she then stutters, wishing to take it back, "I just need to talk to him."

"He's in the studio", Namjoon finally tells her, "Please, for the love of god although I'm an atheist, don't say stupid shit like that to him."

Escaping that conversation as soon as possible, she heads for the studio. A million thoughts are buzzing through her mind and her head's starting to hurt. Jimin said he had been going through 'these feelings for a while', whatever that meant. She still refuses to believe he actually fell in love with her at some point. Because there's no way she would have been able to inflict that kind of emotional pain on someone so incredibly special to her.