"U-uhm, yes." I whispered out, feeling lost in his stare, his eye color officially settling on black.

That very intense gaze moved to my lips before they met my eyes again, "Can I kiss you again, baby?" he asked, with a gentle tone while I sucked in a breathe of air.

It amazed me at how different yet the same Jake and Landon were. Yesterday Landon didn't ask he just did, even though that would be a move Jake would pull. I nodded slowly and that seemed to be all it took before he smashed his lips onto mine. Also as if planned Mia pushed herself forward and all I could do was watch as I wasn't in control any longer. Mia seemed to completely fall apart at his touch, Jake pulling her closer sensing it was her.

They ravished each other as if it was the last time, eventually Landon broke the kiss his eyes changing back causing Mia to release a whimper to my surprise. Mia seemed to have wanted more and was saddened by Jake leaving. The thing was she was strong willed for the both of us for the most part. Come to think of it, was that her when Landon was trying to feed me.

'I was having a bad day!' she yelled at me, while I noticed I was in control again, blinking once I seen Landon's smirk.

My cheeks flushed as I realized Mia whimpered before Jake left, thanks a lot Mia!

"I um-" My eyes met the blanket nervously.

"You are adorable." I heard him whisper, his hand pushing some of my obsidian hair behind my ear.

At this my cheeks seemed to only heat up more as I felt my palms become sweaty. I was anything but, that statement. Just him saying it though made me want to hide my face before he said anything else that turned it a shade darker. Then suddenly a door opening downstairs was heard. Both Landon and I turned at the sound, then he got up from the bed as I watched him, anxiously.

Not wasting a second he came over to me, kissing my forehead tenderly, "I'll be right back, that door over there is the bathroom, you can use whatever you want." he smiled down at me before I watched him retreat out of the room.

A small smile came onto my face as I slowly got out of his bed, noticing the black and grey sheets. Just like mostly everything in his room, from his desk, carpet, even a small couch that was placed in the far end of his room. I looked around, coming across a picture of him and his mother on his nightstand, there was also a man I honestly couldn't recognize.

"That's my dad." I looked up to meet Landon's hardened gaze that I didn't like, settled on the frame in my hand.

I could only nod my head, what happened to him?

Without skipping a beat he started walking over to me, "When I was ten, he was attacked by a group of rogues, he died." Pain was laced in his tone when he spoke and I just knew he didn't talk about his dad much.

The image of Landon being this ruthless notorious alpha was just that, an image. I believed that image myself but, seeing Landon, being around Landon. These past couple of days has showed me, that he is no different, he still hurts just like everyone. But, now the thought of him being hurt, hurt me as well. Once he stopped in front of me he gently took the picture from my hand and stared at it.

While I stared at him, his eyes held sadness and I would know sadness anywhere. Cautiously I brought my hands up to his face, cupping it like he does with me. We locked eyes and he seemed to stare at me with an emotion I couldn't decipher. My hands felt warm on his face.

"I'm sorry." I whispered, giving him a comforting smile, surprising myself.

One of his arms slid around to my back and pulled me into his chest, I yelped in surprise and fear, "Shh shh, it's okay." In that time he managed to put the photo back down as his other hand came to my cheek, reassuringly.

Then he leaned in, kissing me sweetly, his lips were soft yet strong against mine. Sending an electric sensation on my lips. Managing a whimper to be released from me in the process, my hands that were once cupping his face seemed to ache to bring him closer. Only I was scared, this was all so new to me.

The kiss was broken shortly leaving me breathless as all that was heard, was our breathing. My eyes were still closed from how nervous I was in this moment.

Yes, I was right, such a level up from his hugs.

~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone,

I finally finished this chapter so sorry for the wait, I've just been busy plus writers block is a bitchhhhh but, don't worry next chapter is going to be juicy to make up for the long wait ;) Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter, Mia is back & you got to know what happened to Landon's father.

Will Landon open up more about his past?

Who was at the door?

How do you feel about Mia being back? Plus how is she back?

Thank you so much for reading this book, I hope you all have a good day/night/afternoon ily <3