46

Finals day. The first of many. And by many, it's just 5. So not that many. Luke felt prepared and ready which was good. It gave him some confidence. He hadn't seen Ashton all morning though, which worried him a bit, but shook it off because he needed to focus on his finals.

Since it's finals week, the rest of the week they got out early, so they don't have finals all day. So they can relax.

In the meantime, Ashton, Michael, and Ricky, were outside the school waiting for Mason to come to school since he doesn't have a first class. When they saw a car pull up, they knew it was time. So swiftly, but cautiously, they all grabbed him from behind, putting something over his head so he couldn't see. Then they dragged him to the back of the van they arrived in. Ashton's dad picked up his car keys he dropped in the commotion and dropped it back at his house, where he got the information from his police friends.

Making sure no one saw, they left and back to Ashton's parents house, tying him  to a chair in his basement. "Okay we got him here, you get something useful. We have finals, if I must remind you, we need to do this to graduate dad."

Reluctantly, his dad let him, Michael and Ricky go while he handled Mason. Rushing to school so Luke wouldn't get worried at where they are, they made it to their second class on time. Which is one they had together.

"Hey Ash." Luke smiled and casually kissed his lips as part of the greeting. "Hey baby."

The only reason why Ashton even came to his class was because Luke made him. He also let him use his notecards to study, which he did. He glanced at them, but as if Luke was watching him, he texted him 'you better be studying' so Ashton did. He actually did, because of that, he felt pretty confident going into class.

"Once you are done with your final, you are free to leave, but make sure you hand me your paper before doing so." Their teacher spoke as he handed out the papers. "You may begin."

Luke flew through the question pretty quickly, which was expected, so it was no surprise when he was the first one done within a reasonable amount of time. But no one expected Ashton to be the second one done shortly after Luke. People thought he must've guessed, not caring about his grade whatsoever.

Since they were the first two done, the teacher started to look at them and noticed something suspicious. "Ashton and Luke, can I talk to you guys outside?" The two both gave each other a confused look while following them out.

"Is there anything you want to tell me Mr.Irwin?" He asked crossing his arms. Ashton couldn't give him an answer, because he didn't know what to say. "Explain to me why you have almost the same answers as Luke. Did you cheat?" He asked.

"No I didn't. I swear." Ashton told him, but he wasn't buying it. "Sir, he didn't cheat, I let him use my notecards so he can study. I-I wouldn't let him cheat either, please believe us." Luke pleaded. "Ashton go back inside."

"Okay Luke, you can be honest with me now."

"Sir with all due respect, I-I promise you, Ashton didn't cheat. I've been helping him study." Still, the teacher didn't buy it. "Look, of course you're going to side with him, you guys are dating am I right?"

"Well yes, but that has nothing to do with it. You know me. I'm a good student, you know I wouldn't let anyone cheat, even my boyfriend. You also know that I like to help people, which means I helped Aston study. The answers are almost the same because he used my notecards which I wrote. He studied off those."

"Okay. But if I find out he did cheat, you guys will be in big trouble. There will be serious consequences. You guys are free to go."

Luke texted Ashton saying that they could leave and it wasn't long before he came out the door with Luke's bag. Of course, he was annoyed, more so than Ashton because he judged him on his academic ability, he didn't know him like Luke did, he knew Ashton was super smart, he just didn't show it at school.