30

Back at Ashton's house, the tracker was still active which meant to them, that Luke was still alive and they haven't found it yet. They still needed time to get ready to kill Big X, they needed weapons, weapons that they didn't have. They had to wait for Ashton's dads friends from the police department to bring them some. Ashton still kept feeling like something was off, but he couldn't let that affect what he needed to do. He kept muttering words to himself to make himself feel better.

"He'll be okay Ash." Ricky assured with a smile. "Hey I'm sorry. I know this isn't the best time, but if I wait any longer I know I'm gonna forget. I'm sorry I didn't realize your feelings for me, I'm sorry I was a shitty friend, you didn't deserve that."

"It's okay Ash, obviously I was mad at first when you and Luke got together, but I actually got to know him and he's not so bad after all. He's good for you and he makes you happy and that makes me happy and I'm sorry for how I acted.

They were called by their dads, interrupting their conversation, they said that the tracker was turned off. "Shit. We need to go now." Ashton shouted. "With what guns Ashton? I get that you're worried, we all are, but do you want all of us to die? We have to wait. They'll be here soon." Ashton's dad told him. "How long does it take to get some guns?"

"They have to check it out from evidence, making sure no one sees them and making sure no one notices they're missing. If they get caught, they're fired. They have to be careful." He explained which made Ashton groaned.

-

At the warehouse was totally brutal. Luke's back was all bloody and he was in so much pain. But Big X liked seeing him like that, that's exactly what he wanted. Luke's been whipped, burned, and now he saw one of his body guard hand him a pocket knife and he went towards his back. As the knife made contact with his skin, Luke screamed out in agonizing pain. He felt the knife go deep inside him for which felt like forever before he stopped.

Tears spewed out of him like a waterfall. When he thought he was done, he did it again which felt worse than the first. When he was done, Luke looked down behind him, and there was a ton of blood dripping from his back onto the warehouse floor. It never stopped, it kept flowing out of him. As time passed by, he felt himself become dizzy and everything started getting black. He tried keeping his head up, but it felt so heavy, so he let it hang down. He couldn't move, everything ached, he hung there in so much pain while crying so much. "Don't close your eyes yet Luke. I'm not even done." He smirked as one of his guys passed him a syringe. "This will make you feel good."

As the syringe got to Luke's arm, he tried moving away. "Please. I-I don't want it. Please." Big X smirked,"Thats what I like to hear." Then he pushed it into his system.

Then he heard the doors bust wide open. Ashton, Ricky, Michael, and all their dads came in with guns shooting. They each took on 1 person, Ashton took on Big X, gaining the advantage when he shot him in the leg making him fall down. He used the butt of the gun to repeatedly hit him over and over, even when he knew he was dead. "This is for Addy you son of a bitch!" He yelled angrily, still not stopping. In all that chaos, not a single feeling of sympathy was felt for them. Not an ounce, all he had was pure hatred. With 1 last shot in his head, blood spattering everywhere, he ran to Luke.

"Luke?" He started to panic when he didn't respond, but when he slowly lifted his head, he knew he'd be okay. "Baby. I'm so sorry this happened. W-we were waiting for the guns and i-if we gotten here sooner then maybe he wouldn't have gotten this far." He cried as he got his arms free from the cuffs. "Ash, my back. It hurts so much." He cried.

Ashton knew what that meant. All his victims had his signature mark on his back. He always used a knife to carve a big X on their backs. "What is it?" He asked hoarsely . "Don't worry about it right now. We know some people that can help. We can't go to the hospital they'll ask too many questions and we can't risk that. I'm sorry." Ashton explained as he carried Luke into the van, who was crying out in pain with every movement he felt. Soon everyone else climbed in and they went back to Ashton's house.