26

Andrew absolutely loved his job and it came with a plus. He was able to bring home groceries, but with his employee discount of course. Luke didn't quit his job at the library, even though he could've, but he would rather much help his dad. However, it was a lot to handle, with school and his job. Most days it would be hard to balance, but when things were slow at the library, which they usually are, he would do his homework.

Ashton and Michael are still not talking. By this point, they realized their plan of attempting to break them up didn't work, but also realized they weren't worth it anymore since they did what they needed to do. Calum and Michael are hardly speaking. They share a couple glances and words as they pass by each other in the hall, that's about it though.

Calum would talk about Michael all the time to Luke, so obviously he wants to still be with him, but he wants Michael to do something about it first. And Luke thought he would try to mend the two back together. Try. Since he feels guilty about everything. Michael certainly hates him now, but Luke will do this for his best friend.

During fifth period, he knew he'd find Michael anywhere, but class. He figured he'd be outside and that's exactly where he was. He had to be careful to not let Calum see him as he was the hall monitor during this time. Thankfully, Michael was by himself, but when he saw Luke, he wasn't too pleased.

"What do you want?" He sneered. "I just want to talk." Luke explained which earned an eye roll from him. "I don't want to talk." Luke frowned,"Please? It's about Calum."

When Michael heard his name, he was hesitant to see what he wanted to talk about, yet curious to know what he needed to say.

"Look, Calum does want to get back with you. But he wants you to do something about it. He wants you to show him you want to be with him again."

Luke was going to explain more, but he saw Calum coming down the hall. "If you want him, here's your chance." Then he walked another way so Calum wouldn't see him.

They talked to each other, it was a relief that Calum actually talked to him again. Michael apologized for everything, he also explained how he's feeling. He asked him on a date, a date where they can see if they want to try again. A date to see if Michael will be honest from now on. But nevertheless, Calum didn't say yes, but he didn't say no. All he asked for was time. Time to think about it. Of course, Michael gave it to him. Now he had hope, hope for their relationship again. Calum was the only person who kept him sane and focused on everything going on in his life.

Luke hasn't seen that suspicious guy again that appeared at his door the other night, which was a relief. He didn't feel the need to tell Ashton anyways, since he hasn't bothered him. So there wasn't really a big deal to be made out of it.

Luke was telling Ashton all about how he talked to Michael about Calum, about how they want to get back with each other. Hopefully, it works and they do. "Maybe then, he'll stop hating me." Luke added. "I hate to break it to you babe, but that's not why he hates you." Ashton spoke which got a curious expression from Luke. "He told me he hates you because you outed him to his parents and they sent him to some like church camp to make him straight."

Luke furrowed his eyebrows. "But I never did." He thought and thought some more, until realization struck him. He gasped. "Oh my gosh. I did. I-I didn't mean to. I was so young, I didn't even know his parents didn't like gay people."

"Okay babe, explain to me what happened." Luke took a deep breath before speaking. "I was in like I think in 7th grade, me and Michael were actually really close friends believe it or not. But he started dating this guy, I think they were dating. His name was Brady. So after school one day I went home and Michaels parents knocked on my door looking for him. I told them I didn't know where he was, but maybe he was with Brady. They asked me who it was and I told them it was his boyfriend. They didn't look angry at all. They smiled at me and walked away."