18

At school Ashton was looking everywhere for Ricky. But he couldn't find him, it was like he knew Ashton was searching for him. Everyone could tell he was angry, just by the look he had on his face. So, they all made sure not to be in his way and make him even more pissed than he already was. Even Luke didn't want to anger him, even though Ashton could never get mad at him.

Ashton just wants to know why he'd go out of his way to throw rocks through his window just because he doesn't like them together. He wants to know why he hates them together so much.

It was midday, the beginning of lunch and that's when he saw it. He saw that familiar hair style, that familiar curly brown hair. It was Ricky. He angrily stomped over there, when Ricky made eye contact he ran. He ran after him causing a whole scene.

When Ashton caught him, he pushed him up against the lockers with a loud slam making everyone's eyes avert to them. He held Ricky by his throat, ignoring his gasps for air. "Why did you throw a fucking rock through my window?" He spat. Ricky only let out an evil chuckle with a smirk. "I-I think you know why." Ricky let out hoarsely.

"Why do you keep tormenting Luke? You better stop or else." He threatened inching closer to his face, letting go of the hold he had around his throat. While Ricky let out a loud and long breath.

"Or what? You can't do shit to me, I'll tell him your secret. The one you can't fucking tell your own boyfriend. Because you're scared if you do tell him, he'll leave your sorry ass. He'll run the other way not even giving you a second look. He'll never look at you the same and you know that. You're pathetic, that's all that you are. Or maybe, your boyfriend won't leave you, seeing as he's just as pathetic as you are. Maybe even more if that's possible. But you can't even tell him what's eating you alive practically everyday. I can see it, I know what happened. Everyone knows...well, except for Luke. You want me to tell him for you? I'll gladly do that for you." He smirked. Ricky loved making Ashton angry. He loved to get a reaction out of him.

Ashton swung a hard punch to his face, instantly knocking him down. "Never speak of Luke like that!" Ashton kept swinging, punch after punch after punch after punch.

Until, he heard someone call his name. That angelic voice he's grown to be infatuated with. The only voice that could calm him down. He stopped mid swing and turned his head to be met with those beautiful blue eyes. "Please stop." He pleaded. Ashton realized what he had done and walked up to the boy, caressing his cheek with a slow nod while he had a guilty expression on his face.

"Ashton! My office now!" The principal shouted, while the nurse went to Ricky. Luke followed them and since he couldn't go in there with them, he patiently waited outside.

"You know we have no tolerance for fighting, Mr.Irwin." He spoke sternly. Ashton nodded,"I know, but I had a very good reason." The principal replied with an okay, telling him to explain his reasoning. "He threw two rocks through my window yesterday. And he threatens Luke all the damn time."

"Did you see him throw the rocks?" Ashton shook his head,"Well no, but he's the only one who would do it."

The principal always took a liking to Ashton, not in a creepy way though. He knows Ashton's a good kid at heart, and he is good friends with his dad. People think that just because his Dad and the principal are best friends that he uses that as an excuse every time he gets in trouble, but he doesn't. Ashton always had that affect on older people. They always liked him.

"I'll tell you what, I know you get into fights a lot and this has been your first fight in months and I think I know why." He paused, implying to Luke at that last part. "And I know how your coach gets when you get into fights, so I'll let you go, but I do have to punish you a little. So I'll have to give you a three day suspension. And if your coach asks me, I'll defend you. Just don't do it again. And I'll talk to Ricky to see what I can find out. No more fights." Ashton nodded then exiting.