32

Ashton was really worried about his relationship, this was a real fight and they've never really had any fights, so he didn't know how to act or what he was supposed to do. But he tried to get through the school day as if everything was fine even if they might not be.

Of course, Calum and Michael were asking about him and when they could see him. Ashton just replied with tomorrow after school. But finally, school ended and he drove to Luke's house as fast as he could. He knew Andrew was at work, so Luke would be by himself.

Now if he knows Luke correctly, he'd be on the couch watching some TV show he loves, so using the spare key they hide he let himself in. Ashton was right, but he was sleeping. He didn't want to wake him, but he started making him lunch, so he could eat when he woke up.

Halfway through making it, he heard his name being called. "I'm in here baby." He replied. Luke carefully got himself up and walked himself in the kitchen while yawning. "Someone's tired." He joked. "Yeah, I couldn't sleep last night. What're you making?"

"Your favorite." He said with a smile once he heard Luke gasp. "You're the best." He spoke while giving him a kiss on the cheek. "I know."

As they finished eating, Luke still wanted to talk about what happened yesterday. "Ash, why were you so worked up over yesterday?" He asked as he heard ashton sigh. "Look, I know I should've handled it better, I know and I'm sorry for that, I really am, but I almost lost you and it made me mad that she was the reason for it and it made me even angrier that you were defending her. But I realized you were doing the right thing." He explained.

"I know I said I never wanted to see her again, but I almost died, I realized then how short life can be and I don't want to hold things against people. I didn't want to die and her still know that I hated her and knowing that there was no way she could fix that. You know?" Ashton nodded,"Yeah I understand. I'm sorry."

"Me too. I should've explained why I was defending her since I saw how mad it made you."

"The good thing now is that we're okay. That's all that matters." He smiled while pulling him into a hug. "Have you taken your medicine yet?" Ashton asked. "Yeah, before I went to sleep, like maybe three or four"

"Okay after your shower you'll take more." Luke nodded. They both went upstairs so Luke could shower, which was a relief, he felt so disgusting and dirty.

Ashton mainly focused on washing his back so it wouldn't reopen or start bleeding again, but insisted on doing everything for him. Luke gave in when he realized Ashton wasn't going to back down. He knew it was only because he cares for him.

"Alright, I'm gonna put more bandages on it. Lay down." Ashton instructed.

As he did, Luke went ahead to start on the homework he got from Ashton, needless to say, he didn't know how to do anything, maybe because they learned it in class and he wasn't there.

"Baby, do you know how to do this?" Luke asked pointing to the math problem.  "I think you forgot we're in two different math classes babe. You're taking the one for smart people." He chuckled lightly watching him frown. "Oh yeah, sorry." He giggled. "I'll ask Calum."

"You know you sound adorable calling me baby." He pointed out which made Luke blush. "Stop. You're embarrassing me." He laughed. "But you're so cute and I just love you so much."

Luke hid his face in the pillow and said words which were muffled by the pillow. But Ashton knew exactly what he said. "What was that?" He joked. "You know what I said."

"No I don't think I do. Repeat it for me please." He laughed which received an eye roll from Luke. "I said, I'm not cute you're the cute one."

"And...?" Ashton said with another laugh. "And I love you too."