9

"Hey don't forget, you have a dinner to go to." Michael mentioned as he inhaled smoke from his cigarette.

Ashton groaned. "Don't remind me. Allie should be over in about a hour unfortunately." He rolled his eyes. "Lemme know how it goes. I got to go meet up with Cal." Ashton nodded. Then he drove home.

"So this is the Allie I've been dying to meet." His parents exclaimed. Ashton forced a smile with a nod while Allie was blushing with a smile. "Yep, here she is. Now let's eat." Hopefully this night goes by fast. Ashton thought. Their dinner barely started and he already hated it.

"So Allie I heard you're a cheerleader. How's that like?" His mum asked.

Ashton's mum and dad kept the conversation going with Allie, forgetting Ashton was there. Ashton just wishes it could've been Luke sitting next to him instead of this blonde little snitch.

-

"He explained everything right? So you're all good?" He asked. Luke nodded. "Don't worry too much about it. If he says he doesn't like Allie, then believe him." Calum whispered since the teacher was walking around the classroom.

Luke rose his hand,"Can I go to the restroom?" The teacher nodded and he left the room. He kept his head down while walking to the restroom. As he was turning the corner he bumped into someone. "I-I'm sorry." He apologized looking up into his brown eyes. "Don't worry about it." He gave him a toothy smile. "I'm Shawn." Luke gave him a shy smile. "L-Luke."

"Well Luke, might I just say you have the most beautiful smile I've ever seen." He complimented flirtatiously. Luke turned a crimson red. "T-thank you." He smiled,"Can I have your number?"

"Uhh, s-sure." Luke scrambled to get his phone out of his pocket, almost dropping it. His nerves are through the roof. This rarely ever happens to him. "Hey! Get to class you two."

Luke couldn't stop smiling as he continued his walk to the restroom. He didn't have to use the restroom it was just so hard to concentrate in class with Ashton staring at him all the time. "Why were you talking to him?" Ashton barged in the restroom, startling the slightly shorter boy. "N-none of your business Ashton."

"I know Shawn, he's no good." Ashton warned. "And I should believe you why?" Luke scoffed. "Luke you have to believe me."

The blue eyed boy scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Look Ashton, I know I'm you're friend, but I can take care of myself. Don't worry." Ashton still didn't like the idea, but let it be. "Just be careful."

"What took you so long in the restroom?" Calum asked as the bell rang. "I bumped into someone, then Ashton came to talk to me." Luke shrugged. "Who'd you bump into?" The raven haired boy asked. "Shawn." Calum nodded walking out their class meeting up with Michael.

Unknown Number:
Hey cutie, It's Shawn :)

Luke couldn't help the smile forming on his face. "Why're you smiling Luke? Who are you texting?" Michael and Calum smirked at the same time. "N-no one." He lied. "You're a shit liar Luke." Michael stated. "Is it Shawn?" Luke bit his lip and nodded.

"I'm telling you, he's a bad guy." Ashton shook his head. "Ashton stop, don't worry. He's not a bad guy. You're just jealous." Luke stated as Ashton mentally rolled his eyes.

Luke:
Hi:)

Shawn:
Are you and Ashton dating?

Luke furrowed his eyebrows.

Luke:
No why?

Shawn:
Because didn't you guys go on a date one time?

Luke:
Yes but that doesn't mean we're dating.

Shawn:
Good, cause I can treat you way better than that dickhead

Shawn:
I have to go run errands talk to you later cutie ;)

Luke:
Bye :)

They all arrived at Michael's house since he lives in a huge house. "He's no good for you Luke. I'm warning you now." Ashton shook his head while Luke rolled his eyes not listening to him.

-

About 3 almost 4 weeks went by and Shawn asked Luke out for their third date. "Don't go out with him Luke." Ashton spoke. "I'm not gonna listen to you Ashton. Besides, I think he's going to ask me to be his boyfriend." Luke squealed. Ashton frowned. Deep inside he wanted that. He wanted Luke to be his boyfriend. "Don't say I didn't warn you."

Shawn and Luke's date was going great, sadly it had to come to an end. Shawn took Luke to a bowling alley. They had so much fun. Luke couldn't ask for a better night. Same went for Shawn. Their night was filled with lots of laughter and them getting to know each other more.

Shawn walked Luke up to his front door with shaky hands and sweaty palms.

"So Luke, over the month or so I-I began to like you. When we first met I thought you were so beautiful and I couldn't stop staring at you. I really like you. Like a lot. And throughout this month I've made tons of memories with you so far and I want to continue to make more with you. So, w-will you be my boyfriend?" Shawn asked anxiously.

Luke couldn't stop the smile from forming on his face. "Yes. Yes I will Shawn." Luke spoke calmly, trying to contain his excitement. Shawn grinned ear to ear. "I had a fun time tonight. I'll see you tomorrow." Shawn waved him goodbye.

"Dad?" Luke called as he stepped inside his house. "Yes." He answered walking in the room. "Guess what." Luke smiled widely. "What?" His Dad furrowed his eyebrows together. "I have a boyfriend." He squealed. "Oh my gosh! Who? That Shawn boy?" Luke nodded while grinning. "If he doesn't treat you right I will fight him. I dont care if he's younger than me, he's old enough to fight." Luke chuckled at his dads over protectiveness.

"Don't worry. He's a good guy." Andrew nodded smiling. "Alright get ready for bed it's a school night." Luke nodded going upstairs.

-

"Hey babe." Shawn spoke hugging Luke. "Babe?" Calum asked while Michael and Ashton looked confused. "That's what I was going to tell you. We're together now." Luke smiled. "Oh. Well, if you're happy then I'm happy." Calum spoke giving him a smile. Ashton couldn't stop giving Shawn the look of death. "I don't like that Ashton dude. He seems like bad news." Shawn spoke while Luke just shrugged. "He is, but when he's around us he's not." Shawn still didn't like him. "What about the dude with the black hair?"

"He's my best friend. He's very protective of me. We've been best friends for about 10 years." Shawn nodded. "And the guy with the red hair?" Luke was a little bit confused as to why Shawn was asking lots of questions, but he pushed it aside. "We're not really friends anymore. He's Ashton's best friend though. He's much like Ashton in fact. But him and Calum are dating." Shawn didn't really like any of Luke's friends in his opinion. But he wasn't going do anything about it yet.