44

Left is Luke's and the right is Ashton's
Be mindful in the story it's both black with the blue ties

Prom day.

It probably would've been more hectic if they were both girls, but they're not, so all they had to do was just do their hair. For Ashton at least. Luke, he wanted to take a different path. He wanted to try putting on foundation and some blush, with mascara, to top it all off with just a subtle pink lip tint. He's tried it before when he was younger and he really liked how it felt. He actually forgotten about it until recently with all the prom stuff.

To keep it cliché, the two boys haven't seen each other all day so far and they don't intend to until Ashton picks Luke up. They were very excited, but also nervous for what's going to happen afterwards. They decided they were going to do it at Ashton's apartment, so he tidied things up even though Luke's seen it looking like a pig sty, he wanted their experience together to be the best it could ever be. He may have even bought a cinnamon scented candle because it's Luke's favorite scent.

Michael and Calum were going to prom too, they were going to keep a close eye on them, along with Ricky. The dads were going to waiting by each entrance as they were told beforehand for any suspicious activity going in or out. Only Ashton's dad knows what they're planning to do afterwards, so he'll follow them home until they get inside.

"Are you excited?" Andrew asked. Luke nodded with a small smile. "Nervous too." Andrew nodded understandably. "Prom is a big deal, but it's just a dance, so nothing to be nervous about." He assured.

Time flew by and Luke was already getting ready. He showered and did his hair first. Then he started to put on the foundation the way he saw one YouTuber do it, then along with the mascara and lip tint. Not forgetting the blush too. All of it together looked very natural which was what he was going for, but if you stared long enough you could tell he was wearing makeup.

-

Ashton was already ready, he showered and did his hair, he was putting on his suit when realization hit him. He's going to have to dance. He doesn't know how to dance. Then he started looking at YouTube videos quickly to see if he could pick some things up, but he couldn't, which made him panic even more. Then it was time to leave. Not forgetting Luke's boutonnière, he drove to Luke's house.

Before knocking, he made sure he had everything, made sure he looked good with more than necessary checks in his camera, then he knocked. Andrew answered of course, so he waited patiently on the couch downstairs. Suddenly they both heard footsteps coming down and both their hearts raced, Ashton's more than Luke's when he saw how beautiful he looked. His bow tie complimented his skin tone and matched with his eyes perfectly. When he got closer, he noticed the makeup and he felt his knees grow weak at the sight.

"You look so beautiful Luke." Ashton spoke truthfully. "You look very handsome." Andrew stood on the side taking pictures of the too and their reactions when they first saw each other. They put their boutonnières on each other and what felt like forever taking pictures, Andrew finally let them go. As they were leaving, David pulled up, complementing the both of them. It made Luke feel relieved knowing his dad won't be home alone.

They climbed in Ashton's car and went off to the dance. "You're wearing makeup." Ashton stated. "D-do you like it?" He asked shyly. "I love it so fucking much Luke. You look so beautiful." He brought Luke's hand up to his lips kissing it softly. "That tux looks great on you, I can't wait to rip it off you later tonight."

Luke blushed fiercely, but changing the topic as he was too flustered to continue with that conversation. "I really like the vest. And your tie, you didn't seem like a bow tie type of guy."