45

Ashton will never get used to waking up with Luke, after all the countless times he's done it. He will always be so surprised and grateful that Luke has stayed with him through everything they've been through. So just watching him contently be so peaceful when he slept was worth doing whatever he needed to do with what's coming their way. Everything was worth it as long as he got to see Luke in the end.

Graduation was coming up around the corner, but before that were finals. Which was this upcoming week. He knew Luke would be stressed this week, so Ashton needed to be there for him despite what he's dealing with.

Ashton doesn't nearly try as hard as Luke does, however that doesn't stop Luke from trying to help him anyways. Because of that, he gets averages scores which he's totally happy with, if it wasn't for Luke he'd probably be failing as of right now.

Ashton got pulled from his thoughts when the bed started to move and Luke's eyes were starting to open. "Have you been watching me? Such a creeper." Luke joked with a snort while pulling the covers over his face. "Good morning to you too. How you feeling?"

"Good. Happy." Luke smiled uncovering his face. Ashton sat up to stretch and began to get up off the bed. "Where you going." Luke pouted. "Don't you want food?"

"Food can wait, just lay with me." He pleaded knowing Ashton couldn't say no to that. Giving in, he made himself comfortable next to Luke who went ahead and placed his head on Ashton's chest.

"I enjoyed last night." Luke spoke. "Me too. For the first time, I enjoyed my time without having to be so cautious." Ashton admitted. "I'm glad Ash. I really am."

"Can we just stay here forever?" Luke groaned. "I wish, but my bladder is about to burst babe." Ashton laughed as he sat up, but he laughed even more when Luke gripped his waist tightly not letting him go. "I can always pee on you but I don't think you'd be into that type of stuff." He joked but Luke didn't get it. "Huh?" He spoke with a small head tilt.

Luke let go of his grip still giving him a confused look. "Nothing baby." While Ashton was in the bathroom, Luke sat up, feeling that sharp pain again knowing if Ashton saw he'd be laughing right now, but he got up to look at the framed pictures he had on desk and dresser.

The one that really caught him was a picture from their first date, when Luke asked him to be his boyfriend. 4 months ago. "Time flies huh?" He heard Ashton say while coming up behind him wrapping his arms around Luke's waist. "Yeah it does. I didn't even know you had this picture, or these ones of me sleeping. If I didn't know any better, I'd think you're some stalker."

"Is this new?" He asked picking up another picture. "Yes and no. I printed it couple days ago, but I took that a few weeks ago. I couldn't help myself, you're just so adorable."

"Stalker." He laughed. "But you love me." Ashton smiled. "Well..." Luke couldn't say anymore because he was pushed on the bed by Ashton. "You know I'm kidding."

"Yeah you better be."

-

"So did you guys enjoy it?" Michael asked. "Yeah, the dance was pretty good. We both had lots of fun." Ashton answered. "Has Calum ever rode you?" He asked suddenly which led to Michael coughing hysterically. "Well, that answers my question."

"So you guys did it, for the first time?" He asked to which Ashton nodded. "Congrats. Was it good?" Ashton laughed at his answer. "All that is private Mike."

"Ooh, so it was bad." He hissed. "I didn't say that. It was good thank you very much." Ashton rolled his eyes at his friend who continued to eat his lunch food.

Calum was sick, or "sick" from the weekend, whatever him and Michael did must've been pretty good. Luke spent most his time in the library studying like he always did for finals which were in 2 days.