11

"What the hell is this shit?!" A voice yelled waking both of them up. Ashton and Luke were met with a furious Shawn. If he was in a cartoon, you'd be able to see smoke coming from his ears. "How'd you get in my fucking house?" Ashton asked as he made sure he was in front of Luke. "You need to leave." He spoke sternly. "I'll leave once I have my boyfriend with me." Shawn spoke making eye contact with a terrified Luke. "Well that's not happening so leave." Ashton chuckled confidently while getting up to meet him face to face.

"Don't be so cocky." Shawn chuckled while taking a punch to his face. "What the heck!" Luke yelled. "Awe somebody cares for him." He fake pouted while taking another punch to his face. "Stop S-Shawn, please." He begged. He didn't stop. If anything he punched harder. Ashton couldn't fight back since the first punch he threw completely caught him off guard and now Shawn has him pinned against the floor.

Ashton's nose was all bloody, his lip was busted, and he was going to have a black eye. Luke tried pulling him away but that only resulted in Shawn slapping him.

"I'll go." He blurted out. Shawn stopped and smirked at Ashton then at me. "N-no Luke you can't." Ashton coughed. "I-I'll be fine." He forced a smile. "Let's go baby." Luke was in for a treat that's for sure. He just hopes Ashton will be okay.

When they arrived at Shawn's house Shawn aggressively forced his lips on Luke's. He aggressively forced himself on Luke. He didn't like it. Shawn pinned his wrists on the wall. "Y-you're hurting me." He choked out. "Yeah? Well you hurt me when I saw you with Ashton." Guilt filled the innocent boy as he reluctantly kissed back. Shawn pulled back with that charming smile that made Luke fall for him.

"I'm sorry if I seem violent I just—" He cut himself off. "I love you." He spoke looking at Luke. "D-do you really?" Luke asked. "Yes. D-do you love me back?" Without thinking Luke answered,"Yes." He lied.

Luke doesn't love Shawn. He loves the idea of being in love with Shawn. He can't see how much a monster he is, but he "loves" Shawn too much to leave him.

-

"Why would you let him do this to you?" Michael questioned at he cleaned up Ashton's nose. "I told you already, I wasn't expecting it." He snapped. "You don't have to be so rude about it." Michael commented. "I'm sorry." He sighed. "I'm just worried about Luke and what he's doing and I'm furious at Shawn for taking him away and for doing this to me."

Night came along and lucky for Luke, Shawn let him go home after he's been a 'bad boy' as Shawn liked to call him. He didn't hit him surprisingly more of a yelling and making him feel bad about himself for cuddling with Ashton.

When Luke went to his room Ashton, Michael, and Calum were on his bed. "Thank god you're okay!" They all exclaimed giving him a hug. "We couldn't text you since you left your phone at Ashton's house. We were worried about you." Calum stated. "Don't worry about me, I'm fine. He didn't hit me." They all nodded. "H-how are you?" He asked, implying to Ashton. "M'fine." He rolled his eyes.

"Do you want us to stay here with you or are you fine on your own?" Calum asked. "I'm fine. I'm not a child don't worry." They all nodded, said their goodbyes and left.

Suddenly, realization hit him. He was so overwhelmed with everything at the moment. Homework, his job, home, and to top it all off, Shawn. His dad was barely there anymore since he had so many jobs. Surprisingly he had time for all of them. He had so much homework lately that he didn't have time for his job. His job was hard enough and time consuming that he didn't have time for his homework. Shawn just added a gigantic weight on his shoulder which made everything more difficult.

The following Monday Luke got no sleep at all the night before. He was up all night doing essays and projects. By the time he was done it was time to wake up.