chapter 21: packs of 2

Start from the beginning

He sighs in defeat. "Well- That's all in the past....right???" He kneels down to look me in the eyes. "Well...yeah..I don't really have to struggle anymore since You humans Took me In..." he flashes me a warm smile. "Than don't worry to much about what you've done in the past, just Keep moving forward, accept and overcome your mistakes!" He Sticks his Thumb up. I nod my head Profusely, sensing that he was in a good mood now. My tail Wags, I feel kenai Start swiping at it like he usually does.

He Scratches my Head, and Like that we walk home for the night.

~

"I-I CAN'T PARTICIPATE IN THE SPORTS FAIR?!?!" I Squeaked, tearing up. The next day, I went To school as per usual, and Of course I was met with another one of Aizawa's Little meeting sessions with his Teacher friends.

"Its A sports festival." Aizawa corrected me, "and You've already gotten a couple of guaranteed internships lined out." My heart sank. I really wanted to get to know my classmates More.

The only humans I've made friends with so far, Are Humans Who have to Like me. I can't help but feel like they treat me like this because they have to, and They genuinely didn't actually care about me At all.

"Miss (l/n), As your principal I can assure you this is For your well-being. You need To learn to control your powers More, You have great Potential to become a pro hero, but There are steps you need to be willing to climb If that's The truth to your goal."

What The Hell was this gerbil jabbering on about? My head was throbbing. This was seriously pissing me off. I wanted to be in the sports fair. I don't know why but I feel like this experience would've really helped me open up more.

But now it was gone because of these stupid powers.

"Here are Your Intern applications, please be Sure to read through them, and Choose one carefully, you wouldn't want to end up In a place Your unfamiliar with, especially when you're already Having problems Controlling your quirk."

I take The papers. Narrowing my eyes, I stare at the paper.

There were only two, so this shouldn't be hard. But why were these Scribbles so much harder to read than usual. I could feel everyone's gaze practically burning into me.

Eventually I sigh. "Um......." i was Really silent, and honestly embarrassed as hell. "Is there something the matter, miss (l/n)?"

I blushed bitterly.
"C-Could one of you um...maybe...read this to me?"
Aizawa's eyes Grow wide, he facepalms. My ears twitch, as he muttered under his breathe, "you've gotta be shitting me right now."

So I wasn't going to be able to participate In the sports festival. That had me really Depressed for a while.

I still get to see mirio every day, he's My New tutor. My Internship Wasn't supposed to start until day after tomorrow. And since I'm Technically considered Some sort of special student, I'm going to have to take some days To Work On my internship, and others to Study, and read with mirio.

I only had two choices. Mirio read each of them to me Clearly, One was with sir-Nighteye, which shocked me to say the least. I heard that guy was a side-kick. But he was really awesome.

But there was also an internship From Gang orca.

He was So awesome, I remembered Seeing him on bill-boards sometimes While strolling around japan. He was so cool because He was Epically scary. He looked like a villain, he was so terrifying But He was a hero.