His note is a little creepy, I'll admit. But to be promising to reunite me with my Father? I'll take creepy notes any time of the day if it meant I got to go home again.

"Well?" Niall's voice breaks into my thoughts and I smile, attempting to be convincing.

"He's just as excited to see me as I am".

Niall chuckles and sends me a warm smile, "I won't pester you anymore about the matter. Just make sure you're safe with him... If you know what I mean" He winks as he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a small foil packet. I have to hold myself back from gasping. Act cool Mel, act cool.
He passes it to me and I open my hand, scanning it. A condom, seriously?

"Thanks Niall. I will be" I hold back a laugh and smile curtly at him, earning a smile in return. "What time is it?"

Niall looks around, "I don't have a clock on me at the moment but based on the sun's location, I'd say it's about 5pm".

I smile admiringly at him, "You'll have to teach me how to do that some time!"

Niall winks at me and shrugs his shoulders, "Well we are going to be spending a lot of time together so... why not? We'll throw our gun shooting lessons in there as well while we're at it". I let out a small laugh at his mention of the lie he had to tell Harry. But wait-
"Where's Harry?"

Niall's eyes shift uncomfortably when I ask him this which leads me to believe that something's wrong.
"He had some business to attend to, he told me that he told you this?"

I nod, "He did, but that was like... hours ago. I thought he'd be done by now?"

Niall smirks, "Is that... concern I hear in your voice for the leader of this gang?"

Scoffing, I say, "Absolutely not! He left me with the worst job imaginable. And for what? Just for a laugh; that good for nothing son of a bi-"

I get cut off when a deep, recognisable voice interrupts me from behind. "I really hope you're not planning to say what I think you are... Are we big, bad men rubbing off on you, sweetheart?"

I turn around as quickly as my crutches will allow and there stands Harry, arms crossed against his chest and his eyebrows raised.

"How long have you been standing there?" I ask him and watch as his lips curve up into a smirk.

"Long enough to hear the same tone of concern in your voice that you were oh so desperate on covering up through calling me a son of a bitch" He uses his fingers in air quotation marks to accentuate his words. He is acting cool... too cool. "How did your washing up go?"
I gasp when he suddenly grips hold of my wrists and pulls me towards him, causing my crutches to fall to the ground once again with a crash. He forces my hands out flat and examines them, smiling proudly at the obvious wear and tear that my hours-on-end job gave me. My eyes widen when he pulls my hands closer to him and closes them to fists before bringing them both to his mouth and ever so slowly kissing my knuckles, never once removing eye contact with me.

I shudder under his intimate touch, and for a moment I forget that Niall is standing right here with us. Realising what is happening, I quickly recover and snatch my hands from Harry's grip, stumbling backwards from the lack of support. My eyes meet his again once I've steadied myself and they look... scary. Sinister, almost.

He's smirking as always, "Glad to see you're finally starting to pull your weight around here. We have plans tonight Melody, so say goodbye to Niall here and come with me. Don't forget to pick up your crutches on the way" Harry turns around and waits for me while Niall bends down and picks the crutches up for me instead like the gentleman that he is.