Chapter 26

Check this sexy AI generated image that I created! Ooof, why is there a tear rolling down my inner thigh 🥵🔥
Anyway...
__________________

I groan as I roll over, stretching my arms out in front of me and looking to where Harry fell asleep next to me just mere hours ago.

The empty space next to me is cold as the memories from last night flood my mind, and as I go to sit up my head throbs, causing me to squeeze my eyes shut and fall back down onto the pillow behind me.
I'm guessing this is my body punishing me with my first hangover, and it sure as hell serves me right too.

My eyes travel to across the tent and land on a cup full of what looks to be water, some small tablets and a set of neatly folded clothes. Beside the bed is my crutches, and I smile slightly as I think about the thoughtfulness behind this kind gesture.
When the tent door gets pulled open suddenly, I squeeze my eyes shut as sunlight pours into the small space.

"You're up" Harry's voice filling the room causes my eyes to open, and I look over to him as he rubs a towel through his dark, wet hair before throwing it to the ground and stepping over it, "How are you feeling?".

I pause slightly before answering, taking the ungodly sight of him in. "As you could expect" I sigh, bringing my hands up to rub my temples, "My head is pounding".

Harry sighs, shaking his head as he takes the cup of water in his hand and brings that over to the bed as well as the small tablets. My eyes zone in on his long fingers clad around that cup, and I can't stop the little shiver that runs through me at the thought of what he did with them last night.

"Your first hangover I'm guessing" His musing cuts through my perverted thoughts as he passes the cup to one of my hands and the tablets to the other. "Take those, they'll make you feel better".

I smile gratefully up at him as I throw the tablets down my throat and quickly follow it with a big gulp of water.

"Thanks" I say, finishing the rest of the water and then placing the cup down. "So..." I start cautiously, "Are we ever going to talk about what happened last night?"

"What's there to talk about?" Harry walks back to his dresser carelessly, picks up the pile of folded clothes and makes his way back to my position on his bed. He takes a seat and passes the clothes to me.

"I don't know" I mumble, pulling my shirt up and over my head, but pausing as Harry's eyes narrow in on my chest. I look down to see my breasts spilling slightly out of my bra, and quickly fix it before gripping the clean shirt and swiftly pulling it down over my head.

"I guess I've just been wondering what happened in the moments leading up to you know... our moment".

Harry scoffs slightly, pulling the blankets from me to reveal the bare skin below my waist, causing goosebumps to form on my thighs. "I'm not quite sure I know what you mean" He says as he grips my new pair of pants in his hand.

I lift myself up slightly to allow him to help pull the pants around my bandaged ankle and up my legs. Once they're up I nod thankfully at him and straighten my body up on the bed.

"I mean", I start, contemplating how to go about bringing this up with him. "How you acted around the bonfire with that other girl... What was that all about?". Tread carefully Mel. I'm embarrassed to even bring this up, what am I thinking to achieve from asking this question?

Harry furrows his eyebrows, "What do you mean what was that all about? Am I now to be questioned in my affairs with other women? ...As far as I'm concerned I'm not in a relationship with you, nor am I hopelessly loyal to you, so I'm struggling to understand where you're going with this...".