Chapter 17

(This is a very short chapter, but I wanted to split Harry's point of view from the next chapter so here you gooo)

Harry's POV-

Cecelia drops everything and rushes over to me. I find myself scowling when I notice her not-so-subtly barge past Melody and almost knock her over. That was definitely on purpose; the conniving little bitch.

Once we're outside I cross my arms across my chest and watch as she pathetically tries twirling her hair around her finger in a failing attempt to get me going. Sure, we fucked about a month ago. Sure, she was fun. Sure, she's got an incredible body and sure, she's no where close to being ugly. But her personality is no short of being the devil himself. Not to mention on top of all of that, her annoying, whiny voice.

Let's just say her and I and our short-lived fling, or whatever she wants to call it, are history.

"Are you busy tonight?" She asks me, still twirling her hair around like a bloody idiot. God, she's annoying.

Rolling my eyes I reply, "I have lots of business to deal with Cecilia, I don't have time for your attempts to seduce me". Even if I were still attracted to her, which I'm not, nothing could distract me from my business. Melody thinks she can trick me and get away with it? I don't think so. My body fills with excitement when I think about how I'm going to deal with her when I find out what she's hiding. She's been warned, and I can't wait to see the look on her face when I catch her out and get to punish her.

I'm torn out of my plotting thoughts against Melody when Cecilia speaks up again, "Oh come on Harry!" Oh shut up Cecilia, "Your business can't keep you occupied forever and I'm sure you're just dying for a repeat of last time. You seem stressed baby, let me ease your mind tonight..." Oh believe me Cecilia, it can.

"Come here" I lower my voice, an attempt to convince her that I'm just as into this as she is. She obliges to my entertainment and inches closer to me. I reach out and wrap my hand around her neck ever so slowly just the way I know she likes and apply pressure, my face only only inches from hers.  I can feel her heart pulsing under my palm and I smirk, listening to her shudder as my mouth makes my way to her ear.  She likes rough? I'll show her rough.

My hold on her neck tightens before I whisper sharply, "If you ever shove Melody ever again or lay a single finger on her I will personally make sure it is the last thing you fucking do. You want a job that pays? I suggest you go back in there and do what you're getting paid to do. Understood?"

Cecilia gasps at the hold I have on her but manages to nod vigorously in response. I consider holding her there in my tight grip for a bit longer; I even consider tightening my grip around her neck until she turns purple but decide against it. I release her and she's a spluttering mess, gasping and holding her neck as she stares at me in disbelief.

"Get back to work" I order. When she turns for the door I grab hold of her wrist and spin her around again, "Oh and Cecilia? Make sure you're kind to Melody".

"Yes, of course" she replies quietly and I smile, winking at her.

"Right, let's go back in there then and act like none of this happened".

....

3 hours later-

"Where the hell is Niall?" My patience is becoming thin and I am becoming more and more irritable by the minute. He's been M I A since I saw him talking with Melody this morning and I need answers right now otherwise I'm going to lose my shit. So far no one has heard of him or seen him, despite my many groups of men searching this camp top to bottom for him.