Chapter 25

Harry's eyes go dark and he bites his lip, "fuck", he breathes out before reaching up and pulling his hoodie over his head and tossing it to the ground.

Realising what I've agreed to, I now am starting to think about the fact that I have no idea what I'm supposed to do here as I've never had to do it before. My eyes look around the lantern-lit tent and I appreciate the warm glow and the aura it creates.

I decide to reach down to his belt buckle again, but furrow my eyebrows in confusion when he halts my movements again with his hand.

"No" Harry speaks authoritatively, and an embarrassed blush creeps it's way up to my cheeks. His hand clasps around my wrist and he brings it up to above my head, leaning down into my neck and kissing the skin there again.

"We're not going to do that tonight" He grumbles into my neck, confusing me even more so. If that's not what we're going to do, then what is?

"What do you mean?" I whisper as he clasps his hand around my other wrist and brings it up above my head as well.

He looks down at me and tilts his head with an amused smirk on his lips. God I hope he's not making fun of me right now. Make fun of me any other time, just not now please.

"Your innocence is incredibly sexy, Mel. It makes me even more excited for what I'm about to do for you". Do for me?

"Stay where you are" Harry instructs, rising off the bed.

My eyes rake all over his bare torso and skim over the random tattoos spreading from his stomach just above his jeans, to his chest, and then to his arms. I watch him warily as he places a knee on the very end of his bed and reaches out, wrapping his large hands around my non- injured ankle and tugging me down the bed unexpectedly until I'm on the very edge.

I sit up on my elbows as he kneels down on the ground in front of the end of the bed, "What are you-".

"Shh" Harry hushes, pulling me closer just the tiniest bit more until he looks happy with the placement.

He stands from his position and places a knee between my legs, leaning forward and gently gripping my chin before kissing me, his tongue slipping into my mouth and gently teasing mine.

He pulls away and pecks my lips one more time before leaning back and moving his hands to grip the waistline of my pants.

My breathing becomes audibly heavier, and Harry notices, giving me a reassuring nod, "It's alright Mel, if you want me to stop you just let me know, yeah?"

I nod, unable to speak as he hooks his fingers around the fabric and pulls them down my legs with ease. He tosses them to the ground behind him and then moves to my underwear, smirking slightly at me.

"We'll have to get you some sexier undergarments if this is going to become a regular occurrence" He winks, and my cheeks blush a deep red again as I look down at the hand-me-down underwear that I'm currently wearing.

His hands grip my underwear and he skilfully pulls them down my legs and then tosses them behind him with my pants. I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding and watch as Harry's eyes seem to darken before he looks down towards my eyes.

He kneels down on the ground and hooks his arms around my thighs, his muscles pronouncing themselves as he does this. He pulls my body closer to him once more, and I can't help but feel incredibly self conscious having everything out in the open for Harry to see, but try and push that to the back of my mind. I don't want to scare him off.

"Relax" Harry grumbles as he plants small kisses to different spots of my inner thigh, "I'm gonna make you feel so good".

I roll my head back as Harry's stubble gently scrapes along the sensitive skin of my thigh as he seems to move his kisses closer and closer to my private area.
I grip the sheets from the bed beneath me in my hands in apprehension for what is about to happen, and gasp loudly when I feel his mouth suddenly connect with my most sensitive skin.