Chapter 6

"Rise and shine sunshine!" A loud, irritating voice seems to scream in my ear and I jolt awake, coming face to face with big blue eyes. I shriek and move backwards, and a recognisable laugh fills the tent.

Niall.

"What? Oh. Oh no" I say out loud as I struggle to move my hands. I thought this was as all a dream. I thought that I would wake up in my own bed snuggly and warm... But instead I'm lying on the cold hard ground (cue Taylor Swift hehe sorry) , tied to a post in the camp of the most dangerous gang in history.

"Yeah, sorry, but you're still here" He says. "I brought some clothes that Harry gave to me to give you".
He holds out some clothes and I raise my eyebrows at him expectedly.

"Incase you haven't noticed Niall, my arms are tied behind my back".

His mouth forms an "o" and I fight the urge to laugh at how simple he is. I would never pick on him for it though, he's the nicest person I've met since being here.
Well, I have only properly met two anyway.

He places the clothes down and then goes behind me to fiddle with my bonds. When they're finally undone I rub my wrists and look at Niall. Surely I can make a run for it.

"Hey Niall?" I question.

"Yeah?"

"What's that over there?" I ask as if I'm genuinely interested and point to behind him.

"Where?"

When he turns around I bolt for the door, not worrying about anything else but myself.
I run through the tent door before hitting something hard and falling on the ground with an "oof".

I look up to see the one person I really didn't want to run into.
WHY IS HE ALWAYS AROUND AT THE WORST TIMES?!

"Going somewhere, sweetheart?" He asks me dryly, and I shuffle backwards, feeling intimidated.

"She tricked me!" I hear Niall's voice from behind and turn to see Niall rushing up to us with a worried look on his face.

When I look back up to Harry he reaches down and grabs my arm, tugging me to my feet roughly, and causing me to slam into his chest.

"Where were you planning on going?" He asks me dumbly, extremely close to my face and I try to avoid his piercing green eyes.

"I was... Uh- I uh... Yeah, I was going to the um... The uh- Toilet" I speak up, trying to sound confident.

"Oh of course you were!" Harry's voice is laced with venom and sarcasm. "How silly of me!"

His face loses all fake enthusiasm before he grabs me by my upper arm tightly and tugs me back into the tent.
He bends down and picks up the clothes that Niall was going to give me and shoves them into my arms.

"Change" He seethes, pushing me towards his bed.

"Can you like... Turn around?" I ask him, watching as he smirks and crosses his arms.

"Nope. Now change or else".

"No" I protest, now folding my arms over my chest. "I want respect. I closed my eyes for you last night so you can close your eyes for me now".

"That was different. I'm not asking you to take off your undergarments Melody. Take off the dress now".

I stare at him for a moment before sighing. "Please turn around?"

"No".

Realising he's not going to give me privacy, I put my arms behind my back and try to undo my dress, but my fingers slip and I can't get ahold of the zipper.