Chapter 21

I have been writing for years and have only just realised now that I can add GIFS to my stories, so with that being said, I have gone through to some of my previous chapters and added them. Also; prepare to be bombarded with them in the future chapters. Anyways, here we go!

 Anyways, here we go!

...

Melody's POV—
I groan as I open my eyes and see a speck of sunlight peaking through the tent door. Instantly I feel pain erupting from my ankle and my wrist where it is tied to Harry's bed. I begin to tug at the rope that is binding me to this bed and let out a loud groan when it doesn't budge.

"Struggling, love?" A recognisable raspy voice speaks from the dark side of the tent. I squint my eyes slightly to adjust to the light and glare when I see a small smirk playing on Harry's lips as he watches me, his elbows resting on his knees and his hand supporting his head from under his chin as he is perched comfortably on a small chair.

"How long have you been there?" I ask, tugging on the rope even more to the point of it tightening

"How long have you been there?" I ask, tugging on the rope even more to the point of it tightening. How is that even possible?

"Long enough" Harry replies shortly, and I watch as he stands from his position and makes his way over to his bed. "Did you know that you moan in your sleep?" He muses, a small entertained smile playing on his lips.

"You're lying" I say. God I hope he's lying. How embarrassing.

"Nope".

"Can you possibly untie me now? I think I've learned my lesson" I sigh, "I still don't know how you tied a knot so well in such a short amount of time".

Harry wriggles his fingers dramatically with a sarcastic smile, "I'm a wizard" He says, "And no, I don't think you've learned your lesson just yet. Are you hungry?"

Just as Harry finishes his sentence my stomach growls and I quickly slap my free hand down on it in a way to tell it to shut up. "A little" I cough.

Harry chuckles and then scoots closer to me, leaning down to my level on the bed, "That's just too bad, we are just so busy this morning that you will have to be skipping breakfast today, and don't think for a second that-"