Chapter 5

Beautiful GIF of Harry just because his smile here looks so precious :) ENJOY!

____

I fiddle with the rope around my wrists and look around the tent for something sharp to cut it with. Of course everything is too far for me to reach.

Sighing, I lean back, but jump upwards when the door of the tent gets opened and light pours in. I squint as the person walks in, and then breathe again when I see it's Niall.

"Hi" I speak up when he sits down next to me.

He smiles "Hello. Here, I have some water".

"I thought Harry was getting me that?"

He raises his eyebrows at me, "Well would you rather him or me?"

I don't hesitate to answer "You", which causes him to laugh and nod. He tilts my head backwards and pours the cold, welcoming liquid down my throat, which soothes me entirely. I drink it down quickly and gasp when he pulls the cup away from my mouth.

"Thank you" I breathe out, and he nods as he stands to his feet.

"Do you want anything? Like a pillow or something? I'm sure I have one spare under my bed..." He speaks up, and I smile at him before nodding.

"Yes please. Thank you for being so nice to me".

"No problem. Now stay here" He pauses for a moment and then starts to chuckle. "Not like you can move anyway, but I'll be right back!"

I move my body closer to the post when he leaves and close my eyes for a moment. I start to think about my past obsession with the gang that now has me as their hostage, and I smile, remembering all the dreams I used to have about the handsome ones kissing me on the cheeks. What a load of baloney.

A loud crash causes my eyes to shoot open, and I see Niall on the ground with a pillow lying next to him.

"Shit!" He curses loudly, picking the pillow up again and dusting his pants off. "If that damn rope wasn't there I wouldn't have-" He pauses when he looks to my face.

"Dear god, I'm sorry for using that language in front of you" He rushes his words and then passes me the pillow, resting it behind my head. "I'm just not used to having a proper lady around these parts".

I laugh and shake my head. "It's okay, I remember sleeping down in the dungeon as a child and hearing the prisoners curse themselves to sleep. I'm sort of immune to it now".

"Niall, why don't you and the prisoner here just go off and have a wonderful little holiday together where you both can chat about the finer things in life and cuss all you like?" I hear a sarcastic voice again and already know who it is. Why is it that he always seems to come in when Niall and I are talking?

"Really?" Niall asks. I'm beginning to think this Niall guy is a bit dopey.

"Get out" Harry snaps immediately, and Niall pulls an apologetic face at me before scrambling out of the tent, once again leaving Harry and I alone.

I watch as his long legs pace in front of me, and he lets out a loud puff of air before turning to face me.

"You'll be relieved to know that you are loved" He speaks up, and I am confused.

"What do you mean?"

He starts pacing again, but this time slower. "Everyone in your town is looking for you, I just got word from one of my men that there is a large search party going out for you already".

I smile slightly, but when he sees this he starts to laugh.

"I hope you're not thinking that they will find you" He says, amusement evident in his voice. "They will never find you here. Never have found our base and never will. It's never shocked me how stupid your Father and his men are".