Chapter 10

"Warning. Viewer discretion is advised" Harry jokingly says, but it sounds very dry and his mouth doesn't budge into a smile.

"Wow I haven't watched a movie in forever. They used to have those warnings didn't they? Like- before a mature movie was put on or something like that?" I ask him and he nods.

"In all seriousness though, you might want to brace yourself" Harry tells me as we reach the boundary which leads into where we're supposed to go. "There's been a lot of women and children that have been impacted by your Fathers merciless actions, and the results are weakening to your stomach".

Harry nods at the guards armed with guns as we pass through them and they nod back. My eyes travel around and the area is full of rundown tents, smoke and garbage.

"Come

"Come. We're dropping these supplies off to those tents over there" He flicks his head in the direction and I follow after him, locking eyes with a little boy as we walk past him. I offer him a smile but he doesn't smile back; instead he steps backwards with wide, scared eyes.

I decide to ignore it, blaming it on the fact that he probably knows who I am and hates me for it, but when we reach inside the first tent my eyes widen and my heart wrenches in my chest.
Children are sitting on the dirt floor, wounds covering their faces and their arms. Their clothes look ripped and their Mothers look exhausted and just as badly wounded.
My eyes flick to Harry and he just looks at me with no expression on his face before moving further into the crowd.

I follow his steps, careful not to step on a young one and when Harry places his bag down I also drop mine.

"Go around and hand these out to the women. They're weak" Harry opens up the bag he was carrying and inside are bottles of water and apples. I nod my head and take a good armful of both supplies before moving back into the crowd and handing them out.

"Here you go" I hold out a singular apple and a bottle of water to a lady sitting on the ground and she looks up at me before softly smiling and nodding appreciatively at me.

"Thankyou" Just as she says this a small child comes running up to her and sits on her lap.

"Who are you?" The child asks me straight away.

I think quickly. I can't let people putting two and two together and knowing who I am. I quickly make up a name. "My name is... Uh... Casey. I'm Casey. And you are?"

"Bonnie" She answers. "Can I have an apple?"

I look down into my bag and then back at her. I reach down and grab her one, handing it to her and then smiling. She smiles back but then her eyes divert to behind me and a bright look appears on her face.

"Harry!" She squeals, standing up and dashing behind me. I turn my head to see her hug his legs and him give her a warm smile, returning the hug.