Chapter 7

Blurry AF but that picture is truly gorgeous
__________________________

Four of the men greet me, and three of them glare and turn away, murmuring amongst themselves.

"What was that?" I ask, my eyebrows raised, and the three men turn, looking shocked before glaring.

"What the fuck did you just say?"

"I asked you what you had to say" I reply bravely, and Ethan awkwardly chuckles before patting my shoulder and I flinch at his unexpected gesture.

"Good vibes people, good vibes!" He gestures his head towards where Harry is talking and they all nod before giving me one last glare and getting up, leaving the group.

"Well okay then" I say.

"Yeah man, don't worry about them. They're just a little touchy around the fact that you're a Kingston" Ethan tells me, sitting down and then suddenly pulling me into his lap. I squeal and try to get off but he secures his arms around my stomach and pushes downwards, preventing me from getting up.

When I'm about to protest again, I see something to the right of my eye and look to see Harry stalking up to the table.

"I said eat something, not fuck something" He huffs, grabbing my arm and pulling me off Ethan's lap forcefully. I'm beginning to get used to their vulgar mouths.

"It wasn't me, he-"

"Ethan, what the hell did you think you were doing?" Harry interrupts me to face Ethan. I notice Harry's hand slide down my arm and intertwine his fingers with mine, but decide to ignore it. He probably didn't even notice he did it.

"I was just playin' around" He shrugs, glancing to me and my stomach turns.

Harry takes a step towards him and raises up his fist but then slowly lowers it. He takes a deep breath and closes his eyes.
"We have a job to do. Go play around with someone else, you can get plenty of fun with other girls elsewhere, but for now you will follow orders and not lay another finger on this girl. Do you understand?" Harry talks very formally, and his voice is slow and steady as though he is trying his hardest to remain calm.

Ethan nods and then turns on his heel to walk away. I look up to Harry to see him glaring down at me, his jaw tightly clenched.

"What?" I ask him.

"Nothing. Have you eaten?" He responds, now moving his hand to around my wrist instead of my hand.
I think back to my sneaky breakfast with Ethan and nod slowly, watching Harry's Adam's apple move when he swallows.

"Okay. Come with me".

He pulls me through the crowded tent till we reach a doorway, and when he pulls me through it I see that inside there are about five women, aprons tied around their waists, all cleaning and washing up. How stereotypical.

"Girls" Harry raises his voice and they all stop what they're doing to look towards us. They're all very pretty. "This is Melody, and she will be on cleaning duty tonight so you can all take it off and relax. I think you all should be very thankful of Melody and her offer to take over for you's tonight".

A relieved look crosses all their faces and they smile appreciatively at me. I send Harry a weird look and he rolls his eyes before tugging me towards the doorway again.

"Back to work!"

When we finally make it outside, he pulls my body closer to his.

"Did Ethan grab you and pull your body down onto his?" He asks me lowly, running his eyes down my figure.
I swallow but don't say anything. Would Ethan get into trouble? He gave me something delicious to eat for breakfast after all.
When I don't reply, a low growl comes out of Harry's mouth.

GANG // H.SOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara