I felt the tickle on my bruised cheek now, before it trailed over to my eyelids.

Tap, tap, tap, tap, tap-

"What the fuck." I hissed out, forcing my eyes open to see what the hell kept hitting me in the face.

I stared at the beautiful, all too familiar, vermillion feather in front of me....watching it floating a few inches away from my face.

Keigo. You stupid son of a bitch.

My mind flashed back to the last time I saw Keigo. We were surrounded by Dabi, Toga, and Twice....but he purposely tapped me with his wings before walking away.

He must have used that opportunity to secretly place a feather on my shirt.

Groaning slightly in irritation, I harshly blew some air at the feather, trying to get it away from me.

Didn't even budge.

I chuckled dryly, half wondering if I was just hallucinating at this point.

"What, come to torture me more, pigeon shit? Well, guess what? I don't need your help in that department, okay? Congrats. Gold star for you. Ya got me. You really fucked me over. You won. You broke my heart. Nice job. Mission accomplished. Now, go away. I have nothing more to say to you, and I'd like to be alone, in peace, with these last few moments of my life." I spat at Keigo's feather, not caring how depressed and dark that sounded.

It seems I've taken a page on emo angst out of Dabi's book. Ugh, I've been hanging around him too much. He's rubbing off on me.

As I bitterly expected, Keigo's stupid feather didn't go anywhere, instead giving my cheek a soft, gentle tap again.

I can just imagine him right now, wherever the hell he is....that dumb bird mind of his, telekinetically moving this feather around on my face, listening to my words...my voice....my heartbeat...my breathing. Those cute-I mean, irritating, blonde brows were probably knit together in focus, as he controlled his feather to carefully tap my skin over and over again. Oh, and I already know those piercing, golden eyes were blankly staring at nothing in particular, as he tried to have this strange conversation with me through his little feather. As usual, I can't hear him. But, he can hear me-

I didn't even realize my eyes were wet, until I felt Keigo's feather swipe under my eye, wiping away a faint, stray tear.

Clean up on aisle twelve, cause I'm a mess and everyone knows it.

I scoffed weakly at his action, rolling my eyes even though he couldn't see.

His feather trailed down to the cut on my throat...the cut that one of these, now pillow soft, feathers made a few hours before.

He couldn't speak to me, he couldn't communicate with me too much through this feather, as all he did was gently tap my cut a few times. Clearly, he's trying to tell me something.

But, I didn't want to hear it.

"Will you just leave me alone, Keigo. Please. Just leave me alone. You've done enough." I whispered quietly, the angry facade I've been forcing with him for the past few days nowhere to be found.

Keigo's feather floated back up to my face, hovering forward to give my nose a gentle tap.

This motherfucker's really trying to boop my nose right now?

"What do you want? Spit it out or get out." I hissed, starting to lose my patience with him for the countless time this week.

Keigo majestically swirled his feather around in front of me a few times, clearly trying to say, "look at this."