Episode 43 I'm still in love with you: Part 1

The Phoenix that lies within our Lovebirds

Can had once said, "No one has ever touched my heart before you, Sanem. You are my first love. Doesn't love only just happen once in a lifetime, anyway".

There is no question that Can and Sanem's love is truly a once in a lifetime love. However "once in a lifetime" does not necessarily mean that together forever is a given. On the contrary, what they didn't consider was that their love could take on a life of its own, even during the time and space they were apart. It was a love that was not necessarily constant but rather constantly evolving. A love, that our deep thinker, Sanem would metaphorically make a connection to the mighty Phoenix, the long-lived mythical bird that dies by bursting into flames but then rises again from its ashes to start a brand new long-lasting life. It is a love that our two love birds are gradually learning that they cannot live without but must first endure its necessary transformation.

With this in mind, we can see how it was necessary for the Phoenix living inside of our two love birds to burn out in the flames and combustion of their lost trust and misunderstandings. And we see the tensions culminate during their inevitable heated altercation. But although they were angry with each other, they made the first step in resolving their conflict...they recognized and admitted their own faults. And when they did this, they also revealed just how angry and frustrated they were in themselves for not being there for one other and for not being patient and supportive enough. But just like the Phoenix, that Love is relentless and never really dies. Perhaps the metaphorical flames are necessary then to annihilate the evil that surrounds this love. And because it is so powerful, just like the Phoenix, their love will regenerate itself and be born again.

But before the Phoenix can rise from its ashes, the flame of passion must reignite. And with the small embers of desire still burning for each other, reuniting as lovers is imminent. It is certainly evident during Sanem's cream and perfume presentation. Now that they have opened up and let go of all that pent-up anger, Can is able to put his guard down a bit, and let himself feel hopeful. And when he is reunited with the scent that brought him to Sanem in the first place, he is captivated by it once again. And just as intensely as it affected him the first time, he falls in love with her all over again. Can showed her that his burning desire for her was just as strong as it ever was, gazing at her longingly for the duration of the entire session, inhaling her scent from her wrist like it was his last sustenance and showing her without words that he was certainly ready to start the courtship once again. And Sanem certainly had no objections and actually was receptive to him.

Once desire has been ignited, the Phoenix can be reborn. And what better way to represent rebirth of the Phoenix than the presence of a little baby, a beautiful, fragile baby, cooing and smiling. When Sanem and Can had to look after little Kiraz (Cherry) this was a significant turning point. The baby represented something that they both have been neglecting...their own hearts. And the only way to start loving each other again was to start by forgiving themselves, and to take care and mend their own hearts, the same way they would take care of that sweet innocent baby. It's also no coincidence that the baby's name is Cherry, as cherries represent innocence and purity of their Love. After a night of tending to that beautiful sweet heart, the Love they shared would come alive again. They could see it in their eyes as they woke up together the following day while holding the baby. The glorious sun was shining down on them......as was Hope. It was a new beginning for our lovebirds.

Can was then determined to subtly show Sanem that he has changed and that he was ready to start over again. This would be affirmed by his decision to sell his boat so that there'd be no way for him to leave. This gesture would certainly show Sanem his commitment and give her enough reassurance to calm her fears about him leaving and that he wasn't going anywhere without her. His plan would further work to his advantage and reveal Sanem's true feelings towards him when she jumped on board to stop him unaware of his true intentions. This would further give Can the confidence and hope he needed to go after his one true love.

Once Sanem learns his reasons, she will really see him, and take this gesture as a positive step to their reunion. After all, just like Can, she can't resist this "Once in a Lifetime Love" (nor his beautiful post-workout body...did you see how fast she ran from temptation? Yeah, she's done 😏) That's The Power of Love ❤️ And at the end of the day they both know that their Love, above all else, is the most important thing in the universe...and that, my friends, is truly the ultimate goal, isn't it?

Canem Forever ❤️❤️