Episode 35 Reunion Scene: "Whatever happens in the cabin, stays in the cabin"

When Can went back to his cabin that night, he was feeling hopeless and lonely. The last few days had really taken a toll on him. While he chopped some wood for the fire, he couldn't stop thinking about Sanem...and he was missing her already. He was lost and full of regret and it felt like a gaping hole in his heart. Falling in love with Sanem had been like entering a house and finally realizing he was home. It was a love story that he never wanted to end and a love he didn't know he needed but couldn't bare to lose. He had seen her heart and every future dream. He saw all of her...the joys and the sorrows...and despite everything that happened he knew he could not hide from the truth...that Sanem made him happy...she made him whole. He could run forever, search forever, but in the end, every path would lead right back to her...She was his heart and soul.

So when Sanem confirmed to him that she would be leaving for Izmir with Yigit that evening, for Can it meant that she had given up on him. She was starting a whole new life, without him. And it finally hit him...his life with Sanem was over, and he had no one else to blame but himself. After all, it was him who had started this merciless game in the first place. Even when he had finally realized he was actually about to lose her after the cooking workshop, his efforts to gain her back were all in vain because he was too proud and couldn't admit to her that he had made a huge mistake. Even his beloved mountains that he took her to, didn't have the power to win her back. He was wrong in judging her about the whole perfume crisis. He was wrong to accept the job in the Balkans with Polen, a rash decision meant to punish and hurt her. And most importantly, he was wrong in breaking up with her, the one person that meant more to him than anyone else in the world. He needed to stay in their relationship and not to be fearful of conflict to work through their problems, instead of running away. But he was too late. Now she was on her way to Izmir pursuing her dreams without him, a clear sign that she was moving on with her life. How could he have let his arrogance get in the way of true love? Why were the words just so difficult for him to say?

𝐷𝑒𝑣𝑎 𝐵𝑖𝑧𝑒 𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑟
(𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑑𝑦)
- 𝑌𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑛
𝐷𝑜 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒
𝐷𝑜 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑗𝑢𝑑𝑔𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑓 𝑚𝑦 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑤𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔, 𝑏𝑒 𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑦 𝑜𝑛 𝑚𝑒
𝐼 𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑟, 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒
𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑦 𝑑𝑎𝑚𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛, 𝐼 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢

𝐼𝑓 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑠 𝑐𝑒𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑖𝑛 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑒
𝐼𝑓 𝐼 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑟𝑢𝑛 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦, 𝑖𝑓 𝐼 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑝𝑜𝑖𝑙 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒,
𝐻𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑚𝑒, 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑔𝑜
𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑑𝑖𝑓𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑢𝑙𝑡𝑦, 𝑚𝑦 𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠

𝑂𝑢𝑟 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑏𝑏𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑜𝑢𝑟 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠
𝑊𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑝𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒...
𝐼𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑒 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑢𝑠.
𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑑𝑦

𝐿𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑢𝑠 𝑏𝑦,
𝑆𝑜 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟, 𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒
𝐼𝑓 𝐼 𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑝𝑜𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑐,
𝐼𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑒𝑛 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝐼 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠"

Just then, he heard someone clear their throat and he looked up. It was Sanem! He was stunned. He had been so distressed and lost in his thoughts he didn't know how long she had been standing there. He was wondering if he was dreaming. Was she a hallucination?
"What are you doing here, didn't you go to Izmir?" He asked apprehensively, unsure whether she was actually there at all. He wasn't sure he wanted to know the answer because in his dreams the answers were not always what he wanted to hear. So when she told him that she wasn't going to Izmir, he was still skeptical. Not until she smiled, dropped her bag and cried out "Catch me!" did he finally realize she wasn't a dream. She ran and jumped into his arms, wrapping her arms around his neck and straddling her legs around his torso as he caught her and held her bottom with both hands. She captured his lips in hers and kissed him passionately. After their lips parted they gazed into each other's eyes. She playfully sprinkled his cheek with tiny kisses to help bring him out of his daze. But Can was in a different kind of mood... He was moved by her forwardness and very conscious of the positioning of his hands and what body parts they were holding. He had longed for her to be more assertive and here she was, her arms and legs tightly wrapped around him, showering him with her kisses and affection. His dreams were coming true. She then let her legs drop to the ground without letting go of him. Can still held his gaze with hers and drew her in closer to him.
Sanem began to explain herself, "So, I couldn't leave, when I heard you hadn't left either, I realized leaving would be meaningless..."
"Hold me", Can whispered abruptly and kissed her again making sure she was really there. How he missed her lips, her kisses. He really didn't care for an explanation.
"Good that you didn't leave", he said. He savoured every second of holding her finally without the tension between them, relishing her warmth and her love.
"You didn't leave either", Sanem responded.
Can then replied "I couldn't leave". After a moment, he said in a low, husky voice, "So, from now on Izmir, Balkans, Madagascar, the Amazon...let's not talk of these again".
Sanem smiled and then paused. "Well...I am technically in Izmir, because my mother thinks I'm still on my trip, and since I don't really have another place to stay...", she joked lightheartedly.
"Ah, good, ok", he chuckled. Then with a twinkle in his eye, he teasingly said to her, "So whatever happens in the cabin, stays in the cabin" and threw her a mischievous look, knowing full well that she loved it when he teased her. And that certainly wouldn't be the last time he would do so that night. 😉😉

🔥🔥🔥✨✨✨⚡️⚡️⚡️💥💥💥

Although we were not privy to their shenanigans, there were some clues as to what was going on in that love cabin. First of all, we know things would have definitely heated up since it was a full moon that night which some believe is the perfect time for love making and connecting intimately with your partner. To see Sanem laying across the couch with her head cradled in Can's lap, and him stroking her arm, her side, her head, there was certainly some intimacy that was just getting started. Can would do all he could to get her in the mood, and treating her to her most favourite aphrodisiac, chocolate, (and serving it to her hot no less) would do just the trick. It was a night that would certainly be full of loving as Sanem was sure to make mention of her heart and especially his and how loudly it was beating which prompted him to inform her of how he enjoyed being loud and that he was loud in everything he did. While Sanem spoke innocently about love, Can's views were a little more experienced as he enlightened Sanem on some random misconceptions where he could use words like "round", "flat" and "devil" among others to hide his insinuations. Can also made sure to mention that he could not "cook" for her as there was no kitchen in the hut. Otherwise he would have been sure to scramble up some eggs with her... like, 50 different varieties no less. Now that would have surely put the pressure on our little chicken, and would have made Can quite the cocky rooster, don't you think? 😉

That night was certainly one of the most special nights for our two lovebirds. A night that they could put their past troubles behind them and start a new chapter in their epic love story...and one that will hopefully lead to the happily ever after that we all are dying for.

Canem Forever ❤️❤️