Episode 40 Broken Dreams: The Flame that never dies

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒔
𝒃𝒚 𝑲𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝑷𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖

𝑰𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔...
𝑰𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒌...
𝑰𝒈𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒔 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈... 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒔 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒅𝒆
𝑰𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒂𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒖𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒖𝒎
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒘 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒆
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏
𝑩𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔
𝑲𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒎
𝑴𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒓
𝑩𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒖𝒑𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓

𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒖𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔
𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌, 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒖𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔
𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒖𝒍𝒇𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒔
𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆

𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒕, 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒔 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈...𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌
𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓,
𝑰𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒍𝒆 𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓, 𝒂 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒅𝒂𝒚
𝑰𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒓𝒆𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒆
𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒈𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒊𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏...

𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒂 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔, 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒔

What happened to this great love? What happened to the magic? It was supposed to be everlasting...it was supposed to be the greatest love story ever told... Can and Sanem's breakup and separation felt just as devastating as all the tragic stories told along the way. And no one was to blame but themselves.

It is easy to blame Huma and Yigit. But if Can and Sanem were both secure and confident in themselves as individuals first, they may have been much better equipped to deal with any threats or challenges. Couples who are really confident and secure in themselves as individuals do not easily give up when big problems arise. Those individual strengths come together to form a unified stance of even greater strength which together they can use to fight hardships. Unfortunately Can's insecurity problems had finally caught up with him and destroyed his ability to fight for his love, making him believe that it was love that destroyed him. "Love made me a ruthless, evil and jealous man." He told her. But in fact it wasn't love that made him that way...it was his own inability to be confident and secure in himself that did that. Love could have been his saviour if only he had enough faith and courage to stay and fight. But it wasn't only Can's fault. Sanem was just as guilty. Sadly, her naivety blinded her into trusting the wrong people and consequently lost the love of her life. Both love birds suffered immensely.