Episode 20 So Glad I have You: You can't hide from your true feelings

So, Sanem drunk-kissed Can..yeah Sanem, you go girl! Well, that kiss was Genius on Sanem's part as she unintentionally found the perfect solution to fix their current awkward situation. In case you were distracted by CeyCey's foolishness during this moment, I just wanted to point out that this incredible kiss, which we sadly only caught a glimpse of, was in fact the key turning point for Can and Sanem's "friendship". For a few quiet moments away from everything and everyone, Sanem and Can let their guards down and did what they couldn't stop from happening. Our adorable heroin, in her vulnerable drunken state opened up and "innocently" pushed the friendship boundaries to their limits (which were not very solid to begin with, might I add) and stated the obvious ...that he was hers ❤️❤️...and gave him the kiss she's been wanting to give to him since forever....He did not flinch...he did not act surprised...he just simply accepted it and responded with just as much honesty ...By doing this, she awakened the passion in Can's heart. The temptation was far too great for him he couldn't stop his excitement and pulled her closer to him and kissed her back allowing them both to enjoy the rewards of this spontaneous intimacy for a few absent-minded moments. It was the climax they both felt after everything they had said to one another and felt towards each other...after all the emotions built up over the previous couple of days, when they were trapped in the elevator, when Sanem slept overnight at Can's, and when Sanem had her accident in the trapper's pit.

After coming to from the kiss and realizing what they had just done, Sanem felt ashamed and very apologetic about crossing their line of friendship, and was afraid of Can's reaction.  But instead, he reassured her without hesitation that it wasn't a problem...If it had been a problem, I doubt he would have let the kiss go on for as long as it did - a full fifteen seconds long as a matter of fact.  And then, after coming up for air and trying to maintain his dignity and credibility, he lost himself and went in for a another kiss to prolong the ecstasy he was feeling from just a few moments earlier, proving that he wasn't totally against it after all. That kiss was magic for Can because it would be the spark needed to ignite his fire. Perhaps it reminded him of his Sanem that he held in his arms the night she had too much to drink at his hut and also the magical night she had confessed to him that she loved him. Another reminder that he could now feel fresh on his lips.

The taste of this kiss would linger on and eventually help bring them closer together. When his brother had the car accident, he let her stay with him and help him deal with his conflicting emotions.  He realized that he needed her strength and advice. Can also let her get closer to him after she came up with the intelligent slogan for the new campaign that he so desperately needed to move the company forward. Working on the campaign together they were able to relax and have fun again and most importantly for Can to start trusting her again especially after winning the campaign.  Ultimately, his true feelings came out after he saw Sanem being threatened by Fabri and again wanting to protect her he got her out of that contract by buying him out at whatever the cost. By making this huge gesture he showed her just how much she truly meant to him, and that she also was his as well. ❤️❤️

So although the kiss may have been a momentary lapse of reason, the intimacy it brought with it was just enough to give Can and Sanem the hope needed to bring them one notch closer to becoming the extraordinary lovers they were meant to be.

Canem Forever ❤️❤️