Jung Hoseok (J-Hope) | Troll

A/N: Sorry if Hoseok seems sort of out of character??

Also... THANKS FOR 170+ READS!!

She watched from the side as the door opened, pulling the string as well. As soon as he walked through the door, a bucket of flour landed on top of him.

His hair turned white, his clothes stained along with his face. Y/N struggled to hold in her laugh, resulting in her letting out a small sound.

Immediately, Hoseok's sharp ears heard her sound. He quickly turned to the source, then narrowed his eyes at his peer.

"Y/N!!" J-Hope yelled, his face still stained with white. Y/N looked up, and froze.

Then, she gave him an innocent stare. "What?" She quizzed, then looked him over. "Oh my, did you try baking again?" Y/N snickered at her own joke, angering the taller boy even more.

Hoseok started to near her, and Y/N froze. "What you doing?" asked Y/N in bad grammar, backing away from the white boy.

He shrugged. "I never really do show my love and affection, right? Might as well now!" He ran towards her with fast feet, and Y/N cursed his athletic abilities.

Before she could run away, he grabbed her by the arm and hugged her from behind, rubbing all the powder onto her. Y/N groaned, as she squirmed under his hold.

"Let me go, you idiot!" Y/N finally broke free, and the white powder flew a bit. She felt a bit cold, but she shrugged it off.

She gave him a scolding finger, "Sleep with your eye open." Hoseok stuck his tongue out, and Y/N made a noise of frustration before leaving the room.

Y/N waved goodbye to her friend before thrusting the key into the slow. As soon as the door opened, a splash of cold water surrounded her body.

"H-Hoseo-" She was interrupted by a cold wave of air fanning her. Immediately after, light objects started to stick to her body.

Y/N wiped the water out her eyes, then stared down at herself. White feathers clung to her clothes, while at the same time, her clothes weighed down.

She looked up irritated to a giggly Hoseok, who was at the stairs. He stuck his tongue out, before running off.

"JUNG HOSEOK!"

Today was the day. The day she prepared for all year.

Y/N straightened out the white dress she wore, then looked at herself in the mirror. She would finally attend grad party, and the dress she got was a hand-me-down, but still held elegance. Graduation was yesterday, but tonight, a few students were holding a party.

Her black hair was curled, and weighed down at her head. Her make-up done nicely, and her shoes sparkled.

Her chest felt heavy with anxiety and stress, but she shrugged it off. With an outfit like this, she knew she'd have a good night.

In the house somewhere, Hoseok was hanging out. He usually did, even if Y/N went out. Although, he graduated last year, so he wasn't going to the same party.

Y/N smiled at herself at the mirror, satisfied. Turning off the lights, she closed the door behind her.

When she turned around, a splash of liquid hit her.

Directly on the white dress. And her nicely done make-up. Basically, everywhere.

Y/N eye's bulged, and she looked down at her dress. Instead of crisp white, it was a blurb of blue, red and yellow. It seemed brown almost, with spots of white between them.

Suddenly, the weight in her chest multiplied by 100. Her breathes became shorter, and her eyes began to tear up. The feeling behind her eyes wouldn't go away, and she quickly wiped away the tears. Slowly, she sat down in shock. Her dress was already ruined, what else does she have to lose? Her frustration bar overloaded.

"I- Oh my gos- I'm so sorry!! I didn't know you were going out!!" A panicky voice called out. Y/N looked up through teary eyes.

Upon seeing his face, the flame inside her flared. "Why do you do this?!" She yelled, tears falling in frustration, "You fucking prank me all the time for no reason?! You ruin my dress?! Do you not have anything better to do than ruin my life?!"

Y/N stood up as she spoke, nearing the boy with fiery, damp eyes. When she finished, her breathe was heavy. She wiped her face with frustration, then turned back to her room.

She slammed the door behind her, then glanced at her ruined figure in the mirror. Y/N took in a sharp breathe, before ripping off the dress and changing back into her old clothes.

With anger fingers, she texted her best friend. 'Not going to the party. Hoseok decided to fucking prank me and now my dress is ruined.' Just typing it made her pissed off, and as soon as it sent, she slammed the phone back onto the bed.

Hoseok was always here, and he didn't even live in the building. Her parents trusted him, but Y/N slowly began to get irritated. Today was her breaking point.

With limp arms, she wrapped her wet hair into a ponytail. She didn't bother to fix it as she exited her bedroom.

Outside, Hoseok was climbing up the stairs. As soon as he caught sign of her, he rushed up to catch up.

"Y/N! Y/N ah! I'm sorr-" J-Hope was cut off when she slammed the bathroom door, leaving him outside.

He waited outside, until she opened the bathroom door. When their gazes caught, he noticed the small red tint to hers.

He stood up rushed, then grabbed her arm before she could leave again.

"Look," Hoseok said, "I'm sorry, okay? I didn't know that it meant so much to you." Y/N didn't face him as she tried to throw off his grip. But he just held on tighter.

With a tint of annoyance, he pulled her into his embrace. He held her tightly, even if she didn't respond.

"I'm sorry," He repeated softly, "I'm really, really sorry." She stayed neutral, not moving.

He slowly pulled away, but she didn't look up or move away. Instead, she stared blankly ahead of her.

"Hey," Hoseok called, "Oi." When she didn't respond, he pulled her chin up with a finger.

"I'm sorry," He said again. Her eyes were blank, but he could see a crack in her mask.

"Of all days to prank me," She murmured, looking at the wall, "It had to be today." Hoseok watched as her eyes began to tear up, but then retreat quickly.

He pulled her into a hug again, but instead looked down at her.

"I'm sorry," He repeated over and over again, placing his head upon hers. She was silent, but slowly looked up.

Even through her watery eyes, his handsome face looked down at her with such emotion. She felt like crying, but held it in.

Instead, she distracted herself by glancing at his pink lips, that were only centimetres away from hers.

Unconsciously, she neared him. Seeing her initial move, he slowly went closed to her as well. It was silent until their lips brushed each other, then touched. Hoseok kissed her gently, and he could feel the dampness of her cheeks. She responded numbly, almost distractedly.

He pulled away after a few seconds, and embraced her again. This time, with a shy hand, she clutched onto his shirt.

"I'm sorry," He repeated again.

She sighed loudly. "It's fine," She whispered, "There'll always be other parties, anyways."