Jeon Jungkook | Who? Pt. 1

A/N: Thank you for 75K reads<3

Dedicated to Khairunnisafitri and one other person who requested this whom I forgot to save their user :/ I apologize :(

Slowly, the bright light began to flood into Y/N's eyes. The shrill beep of a heart monitor was the first thing that flowed through her ears, then it was the buzz of electricity followed by silence.

Y/N's eyes felt ridiculously crusty. But she grimaced at the bright light, and attempted to lift her arm to block the light.

"Y/N?" A deep voice called, "Y/N!" Y/N furthered her hand, to reveal tubes running into her arm.

Then she looked over to the side, to see her brother Jaehyun with a relieved look on his face. But then she tilted her head. "Water..." She barely managed to get out.

Jaehyun's eye widened, as he rushed to grab her a drink. When he returned, he helped her sit up and take a sip of the cool liquid.

"Jaehyun..?" Y/N asked slowly, her voice husky and low, "When did you dye your hair?"

Jaehyun's eyebrows scrunched, and that was when Y/N notice how mature his face looked.

"I dyed it like two months ago," Jaehyun said after a moment, "You were there... Don't you remember?" Y/N thought hard, searching her mind for a memory. But instead, she found a headache.

"No, I don't remember at all," Y/N admitted. Then she looked down at her figure, shocked to see her leg propped up on a pillow.

A brace surrounded her ankle, which was more... fatter? Than she remembered.

"Doc!" Jaehyun's exclaim brought Y/N back into her senses, and Y/N looked up to see an aging man in a white lab coat holding a clipboard.

He tipped his glasses further up his nose, then looked directly at Y/N. "Hello Y/N, I'm Doctor Lee. I'm your doctor for your current stay," Dr. Lee introduced, "You were out for a pretty long time!"

Dr. Lee proceeded to write on his paper, and Y/N turned to Jaehyun. "How long was I out for?" Y/N asked, feeling more lively.

"Would've been in a week in 3 days," Jaehyun said, "Good thing it wasn't." Jaehyun's bigger hand found it's way to Y/N's, intertwining their fingers before giving it a friendly squeeze.

Y/N sat frozen. There was a flash in her mind, like a photograph being taken. But she couldn't put her finger on it. Why was it so familiar?

"So, I'm going to ask you a few questions," Dr. Lee said, "Only a few." Y/N nodded, letting go of Jaehyun's hand.

"What is the date today?" Dr. Lee stared at his board, pen in hand and ready to write.

"I think it's July 23rd, 2010." From beside her, Y/N felt Jaehyun tense up. Even Dr. Lee seemed a little taken aback, but quickly recovered.

"Do you know how you got into an accident?" Dr. Lee asked.

Y/N thought for a moment, "I was hit... by a car?" Then the flash of a quick scene, one of a car quickly approaching her replayed in her mind.

"Yeah... Hit by a car, I think," Y/N repeated. Dr. Lee nodded.

"Do you feel any pain?" Dr. Lee quizzed.

Y/N shook her head, "Except for a migraine and that I'm a little hungry, not really." Dr. Lee let out a small chuckle.

"We can get you a meal right away," Dr. Lee said, "And maybe some aspirin for that headache."

Dr. Lee put down his pen, and tucked the clipboard underneath his arm, "I'll be back in maybe an hour or so to check up on you." Y/N nodded. "Oh yes, and Jaehyun-ssi! May I speak to you outside?"

Jaehyun nodded. He stood up from Y/N's bedside, then turned to Y/N. "I think Jungkook is waiting outside," Jaehyun said, "I'll let him know you're awake."

Jaehyun followed the doctor out the room, and left one question in Y/N's mind. Who is Jungkook?