Jeon Jungkook | First Date

[I'M BACK AFTER LIKE 4 MONTHS I APOLOGIZE BUT I HONESTLY WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU WHO TAKE THE TIME TO READ MY PIECES AND VOTE AND COMMENT BECAUSE IT HONESTLY MAKES ME SO HAPPY OMG I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH

This one is dedicated to MarielleMacadaan who messaged me to make one for her! If you requested one and haven't gotten it yet, I apologize because I have a semi-writer's block and I need prompts and ideas to for each bangtan boy. My friend told me this one, so I figured it would fit perfectly with Jungkook. Sorry if my writing style is different now, it sure has been a while.]

this is not edited, excuse my mistakes!

I scurried inside the cinema, checking my watch. Curses escaped my mouth to see I only had a minute until the time we were supposed to meet.

I know I've always had a record of being late, but had my sister not been crying, I would've made it a bit earlier.

As I turned the corner, I spotted the familiar figure leaning against the wall on his phone.

Beginning a sprint, I rushed to him. At the same time, trying not to grab attention at myself. Which was hard.

"Hi! Jungkook," I quickly greeted, stopping in front of him. He looked up, then smiled. My grin widened, but it quickly disappeared when I bent over and panted.

Jungkook let out a hearty laugh. "Are you okay?" He asked, placing a careful hand on my back.

I nodded, embarrassedly. Then I stood up properly.

"Sorry," I flushed, glancing to the side due to my awkwardness, "Were you waiting long?"

He was wearing a nice, black jacket with a plain red shirt underneath. Below that, a dark pair of jeans were visible.

Thankfully, he shook his head. Instead, he pulled out a pair of tickets from his pocket and grinned.

"Let's go," He motioned towards the actual theatre, "I got tickets for this action movie. I hope you don't mind."

I frantically shook my head, "I love action movies!" A relieved look washed over his features, and he continued to beam.

I paced myself beside him, and he handed the tickets to the bored employee. The worker barely checked the tickets, smacking his gum as he passed us two 3D glasses.

"Theatre 6 is there," The worker said monotonously, pointing towards the door a few metres away.

I thanked him, before trailing Jungkook into the theatre.

"Where would you like to sit?" He asked quietly. The trailers had started already, and seats were beginning to fill up.

I observed the seats. There were three sections, the two on the sides only holding two seats per row.

"Does there work?" I asked, pointing towards the end section with two empty seats near the back.

Jungkook nodded, "Yeah." A rush of people surged from behind us, nearly pushing me into the front rows.

Almost unconsciously, I grabbed onto Jungkook's wrist. His hand grabbed mine, pulling me up before I could fall.

"Let's hurry," He mumbled, his head lowered. His tight grip lead me to the seat. I worried, simply because my hand were becoming clammy from holding his for so long.

However, he didn't seem to notice.

We sat down, and he quickly released my hand. I looked down embarrassedly, wiping my sweaty hands on my dress.

My face felt warm, and I couldn't even look at him. The thought of him just thinking about the sweatiness of my hands and getting disgusted scared me, and I couldn't help but blush.