Min Yoongi (Suga) | Signs You're Ready For I Love You

Based off the BuzzFeed video.

"Oh, who's that?" Y/N's mom asked, a knowing smile on her digitalized face. The computer screen froze for a moment, before it showed hints of movement again.

"O-oh, him?" Y/N asked, turning her head to look at her boyfriend, "That... That's Yoongi."

Suga turned his head at the sound of his name. "Come say hi," Y/N said, and Suga let out a nervous grin.

"Is that your mom?" He asked quietly, before letting out a big smile and walking to the computer. "Hello!" He greeted brightly.

"Oh no, wait, I haven't done my hair yet!" Y/N's mom fretted. But she smiled, "Hello Yoongi, it's nice to see you again!"

Both Yoongi and Y/N laughed. Y/N turned, giving Suga a discreet smile before squeezing his hand under the table.

-

"Hey, so I ran into your mom today," Y/N said, after pecking him on his cheek, "And she kept going on and on about how much you said you were in love with me..." Y/N smile cheekily, but Suga only seemed taken aback for a moment.

"Really?" He asked, "Because the last time I remember, I was talking to her about getting a new apartment."

"We definitely covered that subject," Y/N said, her smile faltering, "And a few others. Like the one I just said. That you ignored." Then she turned, walking away with the smile wiped off her face.

-

"What kind of music are you into?" Y/N asked, as Suga lounged against the couch. Y/N sat by his legs, her gaze fixed on the computer screen.

"I like hip-hop and stuff," Suga replied, adjusting his head to the couch.

"Oh! I know what you'd like," Y/N said, as she fumbled with the mouse for a bit. Then, a steady bass beat played through the speaker.

Suga opened his eyes, connecting gazes. Then he smiled, "How'd you know?"

Y/N grinned, then shrugged before relaxing against the couch and listening along to the beat.

-

Y/N stared at her reflection in the mirror, the thin floss cleaning through her teeth. From behind, she could see Suga walking up to her.

He wrapped his arms around her waist, his chin resting on her shoulder.

"I love the way you floss," He commented. Y/N caught his eye in the mirror, removing the floss.

"Really?" She grinned, "You don't think it makes me look fat?"

Suga smiled and shook his head, "No, not at all. It's actually very slimming."

-

Suga played a chord on the guitar, "I remember when we first met~"

Y/N grinned, laying in front of him as they rested on her bed. "You said we were just going to be friends," He continued, playing a different chord.

Then he played another chord, "Now look at you."

"You're all about my shit and stuff," He paused halfway, letting out a laugh, "And you can't get enough of me~"

Y/N laughed along with him, slapping his knee playfully. But she couldn't help and agree.

-

"...and it's okay, I guess," Y/N heard Suga's voice, followed by the rustle of plastic, "Here, can you talk to Y/N real quick?"

Suga walked into the kitchen, clutching a bag of groceries. "It's my dad," He mouthed, handing her his phone.

"Hello, Mr. Min," Y/N greeted, almost awkward.

Suga placed the groceries onto the counter, turning around to see Y/N engrossed in a conversation.

"Ahh, yes! We got the mug you sent is! How was Busan?" Y/N asked, connecting gazes with Suga.

With her hands, she made a motion of endless chatter and Suga grinned at how great the two got along.

"Yeah, maybe we will come along next time..."

-

"Y/N?" Suga's voice echoed. Y/N mumbled a response.

"What do you think of this outfit for the party tonight?" Suga asked, before revealing himself from the door.

Y/N brought her eyes from her book, then began laughing. Suga wore a mullet wig, accompanied by loose, high waisted pants and a cropped shirt.

"Are you going to wear something similar?" He asked, almost serious, "I just don't want to clash." He fixed the waistband of the pants, and smiled when Y/N's laughter only got louder.

"Oh my God," Y/N managed to breathe out.

"Do you like it?" Suga asked. He Egan to move his knees, "I just feel like I can move in it. I hate going out to party night and can't dance in my clothes."

He began to do some awkward hip movement, followed by some odd butt dance. Y/N cheered him on, her laughs almost brightening the atmosphere.

"I love everything that's happening right now," Y/N chuckled, wiping a tear from laughing so hard.

"I just wanna know if I should change or not," He concluded, giving one more fierce pose.

-

Suga lifted his head a little bit, trying to peek at Y/N's face. "Are you asleep?" He asked. After hearing no response, he waiting a moment.

"Iloveyou," He mumbled quickly and inaudibly, before laying down again.

Y/N's eyes shot open, and she smiled.

-

"Aw, you don't have to cook for me!" Y/N said, wrapping her arms around her tall boyfriend as he cut onions.

"Of course I do," He said, "Because I love you." Then he froze, the knife stuck in the onion.

Y/N paused for a moment, then a giant grin enlightened her features. She squeezed him tightly, "I love you too."

Suga laughed at his own embarrassment, but squeezed her lightly then continue to cut onions.