Sunflower

***

Sunflower
Russia x Reader

A/n : This is a request in quotev

***

2nd Person's POV

You were glad that your school suddenly decided to suspend classes for a week. You were excited as hell! The exams had just ended and you were now currently fixing your things to leave. Cheerfully, you exited the classroom with a small smile written your your pale(I'm sorry if there's something wrong with it) face. Your friend Elizza caught up with you and tapped at your shoulder that made you suddenly jump. "Hey, hey! It's me you know." A giggle escaped her pink lips as she walked towards you.

"Oh, sorry. Instincts."

"It's fine Y/n, by the way, I'd like to inform you that there's a practice tomorrow. Here in school." You groaned in annoyance. Tomorrow you were supposed to relaxe and don't care of anything related to school, including the projects and homeworks that your teachers gave you.

"But dude? Seriously?! Can I pass? I'm busy tomorrow."

"You mean busy lazying all day? Y/n and you can't pass even if you have lots of things to do because the video needs to be handed over the next day after tomorrow. And besides, Ivan will go. 8 : 00." You blushed at the thought. Advance things suddenly came up to your mind where he will ask you out tomorrow after practice but then was suddenly cut by Elizza smacking the back of your head.

"Ow! What the hell was that for?!"

"You're to advance at that. You don't even know if he likes you." She teased, you looked away and glared at the ground, activating your tsundere mode.

"Don't talk to me ever again. How dare you? I supported you with Kiku and you're like that to me and Ivan." Elizza sweatdropped.

"Hey, relaxe girl. I was just kidding. I'm sure he likes you by the way--"

"I don't wanna hear any of your excuses. And I don't like him anymore!"

"Lemme finish you tsun-tsun. As I was saying, I caught him staring at you." Your orbs suddenly sparkled in excitement.

"Waaaah? Really? When?"

"That's what I thought."

"Huh?! What was that syppodes yo mean?!" Just a giggle was the responce.

***

"Yoooooo! N/n! Wake up! It's 7 : 46 already. Didn't you told me that you had a practice today dudette?" Your twin brother, Alfred said, barging into your messy room. A pout was on your face as you sat up from the bed and glanced at your brother who was all dressed for some reason.

"Woah! Going somewhere man? A date?"

"Nah dude, I also have practice with my group. Sucks right? Just get ready already man. You're late!" A groan then escaped your mouth when you lied back down at your fluffy bed.

"But I don't want to, it's too early." Alfred suddenly pulled your blankets up along with your small feet and dragged you to the bathroom. "H-Hey! Lemme go you asshole!"

***

"Sorry, I'm late." You mumbled as you sat beside the leader of your group, Arthur who was reading the script he had.

"It's quite fine love, there are more people who are late than you. Me, you, Matthew, Elizza, Yao, Francis, Emma and Katayusha are the ones that are present here as you could see. We're still waiting for Ivan." You sighed, slouching on your chair.

"This is gonna be a long day."

"Privet everyone!" The sudden voice caused you to look up at the direction of the it and then you saw Ivan with Natalia clinging on his arm.